The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 27 Dec 2012 9:17 PM

Re: New United kit for 2013/14?

Ruben Frankish:
    HS11:
    Ruben Frankish:
    Mr.NiceGuy:
    justin.treadway:
    I thought next years kit would be the first w/ the Chevrolet logo on the front? Or is that for 14/15?
    If it has the cr4ppy chevrolet logo on it a car that represents cheap build and plastic interior I'll be depressed. I miss being sponsored by Audi.
    You may as well get used to it... it will be next years logo on the shirt due to all the money the club makes from the deal... Must admit I not that happy about it either but hey we have AON on there now... hardly any better lol.

The kit looks OK but is obviously fake due to the AON logo but I could be wrong! Correct me if I am!

As long as they make the logo all white and not have the golden look to it! It will hopefully not look as bad... dear god I hope they don't put a big gold swiss flag cross on the shirt!

Chevrolet logo comes in for the 2014/2015 season, next season will b our last with AON.
    Fair play... wasn't quite sure. Still worried about the gold logo on our red shirt... would look really bad and clash!

Like the closeup's on the shirt they look nice!

I don't think it will be the golden Chevy logo...either white or just the white letters...
  • 27 Dec 2012 8:01 PM

It looks ok.

I like the black button and the black devil on the back of the shirt.The collar on the front..not so much.I liked the white/blue V neck we had on last years kit.

Maybe i will buy next seasons kit..it doesnt look that bad but have to see the away shirt first to see if that will look better

Don`t hate on my opinion!
  • 27 Dec 2012 7:55 PM

It looks weird on the hangar, probably looks nice on a player.
    Mark Clattenburg Referee Leader Legend
  • 27 Dec 2012 7:50 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 16 Dec 2009
    • Posts 176

kdrlly:
    Surely not, looks like some Pikey polo top from the local market. Normally we do the new kit routine at the end of the season, is this the best the child labour in China can come up with?
    LOL, just seems to me like Nike have developed templates for our kits years in advance. Its like they put no thought into a new design. Makes me think they have templates already made and they stroll them out yearly and aspect us fans to shell out £50 quid. Surely if they were designing something from scratch it wouldnt be leaked so soon and well final products would be look much better
    When the seagulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea
  • 27 Dec 2012 7:45 PM

HS11:
    Ruben Frankish:
    Mr.NiceGuy:
    justin.treadway:
    I thought next years kit would be the first w/ the Chevrolet logo on the front? Or is that for 14/15?
    If it has the cr4ppy chevrolet logo on it a car that represents cheap build and plastic interior I'll be depressed. I miss being sponsored by Audi.
    You may as well get used to it... it will be next years logo on the shirt due to all the money the club makes from the deal... Must admit I not that happy about it either but hey we have AON on there now... hardly any better lol.

The kit looks OK but is obviously fake due to the AON logo but I could be wrong! Correct me if I am!

As long as they make the logo all white and not have the golden look to it! It will hopefully not look as bad... dear god I hope they don't put a big gold swiss flag cross on the shirt!

Chevrolet logo comes in for the 2014/2015 season, next season will b our last with AON.
    Fair play... wasn't quite sure. Still worried about the gold logo on our red shirt... would look really bad and clash!

Like the closeup's on the shirt they look nice!

Is it possible to educate idiots?
  • 27 Dec 2012 7:44 PM

Surely not, looks like some Pikey polo top from the local market. Normally we do the new kit routine at the end of the season, is this the best the child labour in China can come up with?
  • 27 Dec 2012 7:43 PM

not feeling it all really.
  • 27 Dec 2012 7:42 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 16 Dec 2009
    • Posts 176

Ruben Frankish:
    Mr.NiceGuy:
    justin.treadway:

When the seagulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea
  • 27 Dec 2012 7:40 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 16 Dec 2009
    • Posts 176

More pics lads...looks like same old material instead of polo shirt material, wish they added some black trim to the shirt

• 27 Dec 2012 7:32 PM

Mr.NiceGuy:
    justin.treadway:

Is it possible to educate idiots?
  • 27 Dec 2012 7:18 PM

marc07united:
    It looks decent, I would satisfied if it was next years kit. Better than the tablecloth- Although I'm starting to kind of like it now for some reason.
    Weirdly, it's not the tartan that bothers me about this years kit, it's the black v-neck which is ugly.
  • 27 Dec 2012 7:09 PM

It looks decent, I would satisfied if it was next years kit. Better than the tablecloth- Although I'm starting to kind of like it now for some reason.
    Does anyone ever read these?
  • 27 Dec 2012 4:49 PM

ugly design. like citys home kit
  • 27 Dec 2012 4:48 PM

Anything has gotta be better than the shower that is this seasons home kit.
  • 27 Dec 2012 4:42 PM

Apparently Cantona was part of the design team so the collar was expected no? It is pretty plain though as some of you have said and it has that material like the City home kit that makes you sweat out you...need I say more?
Page 1 of 2 (23 items) 1 2 Next >