The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 13 Feb 2013 6:47 PM

Re: Your Line Ups Vs Real Madrid

SAF says degea, rafael, rio, evans, evra, jones, carrick, kagawa, welbeck, RvP, rooney, interesting!
  • 13 Feb 2013 5:49 PM

Remember barcelona 2008.a counter attack-defensive game wld do the trick.de gea.....rafael....vidic....evans(bcoz of madrid pace)..evra....jones(a more defensive role)carrick....cleverely(on the right)welbeck(left)rooney(in that hole)van persie (lone striker).kagawa might be chosen instead of welbeck.
  • 13 Feb 2013 5:41 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 14 Mar 2012
    • Posts 6

If Ronny plays from left wing than Rafa and Valencia can mark him, if he plays from right than Evra and Rooney or Kagawa can mark him. So the best possible squad for tonight would b ; -------------------------------De Gea----------------------------- Rafael----------Smaling----------Vidic------------Evra Valencia-------Carrick-------Cleverley-------Kagawa ---------------Van Persie-------Rooney----------------- Because Smalling is faster than Rio he has to play, Rafa is also fast so he has to mark him and not to carried away with to much going forward, that also means for Evra, we have to defend because we are playing against the fastest team in the world. They have Ronny, Di Maria, Benzema, Higuain, they are very fast players and very strong. We just have to play smart, dont go forward to much, and if we go forward than with only 2 or 3 players and wait for our chance. If we can score from 2 or 3 chances than we are in very good position. Than we will melt them on ur ground. THE TEATRE OF DREAMS. Dont forget that is our fortress. Good luck boys. Dont worry we are with you both ways.
  • 13 Feb 2013 5:29 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 14 Mar 2012
    • Posts 6

------------------------------------De Gea------------------------------------ Rafael----------------Smalling--------------Vidic---------------------Evra Valencia--------------Carrick----------Cleverley-----------Kagawa Rooney Van Persie
  • 13 Feb 2013 4:23 PM

De Gea Rafael Evans Vidic Evra Jones Carrick Valencia Rooney Welback RVP Tactics: I believe Welback should starton the left instead of nani/kagawa/ rooney becuase he can defend well, counter effectively and push the oppositions defence backwards. Jones should man mark Ronaldo and Valencia will do his best to keep Marcelo in his own half. Rooney should try to reduce the effectiveness of Alonso defencively and dictate united play offensively. He will also be asked to drift slightly to the left and help Evra. Carrick shall dictate the game play and with his shrewd positioning curb the threat posed by Ozil.
  • 13 Feb 2013 4:04 PM

Tonight the balance between attack and defense will be a very fine line tonight. RVP staying up top and Rooney dropping back to help out. Valencia will have to play and support the RB (Rafael?) against Ronaldo. Carrick with Cleverly or possibily Anderson in midfield. The left side of midfield is wide open, Welbeck, Nani, Kagawa or Young could all be in with a shout. I would go out on a limb and choose the pace and power of Welbeck. Rooney on the left and an extra body in the centre of midfield like Kagawa or Jones could work too. Rio, Vidic and Evra are needed for experience and De Gea in goal.
  • 13 Feb 2013 2:43 PM

Why might Jones not be the answer to CR7? Why will Patrice Evra have to remain focussed throughout? Why might Rafael be the key? And, why Welbeck might be prefered over Kagawa? To find out more, check this out :) http://rcryptified.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/a-lovely-champions-league-tie-part-1/
  • 13 Feb 2013 2:00 PM

Subs: Lindegaard, Jones, Evans, Anderson, Valencia, Young, Hernandez.
  • 13 Feb 2013 1:55 PM

------------------------------------De Gea------------------------------------ Rafael------------Vidic----------------Evans------------------Evra ------------Valencia---------------Carrick------------Jones----------- --------------------Rooney----------------Kagawa------------------------- ----------------------------------Van Persie---------------------------------- This is my perfect stat and line up for the match
  • 13 Feb 2013 1:11 PM

Would like to see DeGea,---Rafael-Rio-Vidic-Evra.---Jones(if fully fit, if not Cleverley or Ando) Carrick.---Rooney(in slightly withdrawn role to cut down Alonso's space)---Valencia(despite his lack of form his help in defense with Ronaldo could be crucial) Kagawa (outlet left and also to press Real's midfield however could see SAF may play Giggs here if he thinks he has the legs for it, because of his experience) and RvP who'll have to play more of a holding role up front and wait for help from midfield.

Subs Linde, Evans, Smalling, the other subs will be from Clevs, Ando, Giggs, Kagawa,Hernandez,Welbeck depending on who plays.

• 13 Feb 2013 1:02 PM

Re: your starting line up against madrid ?

De Gea Rafael Vidic Evans Evra Carrick Cleverley Valencia Rooney Young RVP Subs : Lindegaard , Smalling , Jones , Anderson , Kagawa , Welbeck , Hernandez
  • 13 Feb 2013 12:18 PM

Re: your starting line up against madrid ?

man.utd17:
    de gea

rafael ferdinand vidic evra

cleverley carrick

kagawa rooney young

rvp

lindegaard smalling jones anderson valencia nani hernandez

evans?/giggs?/welbeck? ???

http://community.manutd.com/forums/t/256742.aspx

Wrong section bro + there is already a thread on this ^

Mirin? Ye you mirin
  • 13 Feb 2013 12:16 PM

your starting line up against madrid ?

de gea

rafael ferdinand vidic evra

cleverley carrick

kagawa rooney young

rvp

lindegaard smalling jones anderson valencia nani hernandez

evans?/giggs?/welbeck? ???

• 13 Feb 2013 11:38 AM

I would play this De Gea Rafael Vidic Evans Evra Jones Carrick Cleverley Valencia Rooney Van Persie Subs Lindegaard Hernandez Welbeck Giggs Young Anderson Smalling I think we will pack our midfield with Jones helping out Rafael at RB with Rooney dropping deep to hlp out in midfield and try and play on the counter attack.
  • 12 Feb 2013 9:09 PM

Of course Rooney's best position(in my opinion at least) is as a striker.In this case though i would have him in midfield just in front of Jones and Carrick.His ability to hold on the ball and create chances would be more importand from him in this game(He did that alot this season every single time Sir Alex put him in a role like that).I would have Jones and Carrick change sides so Jones would be playing close to the wing Ronaldo would be so he could help out with the marking on him.Also when Ronaldo would be attacking from the left wing i would have Valencia coming back on to him too.One could correctly say that Ronaldo might be the bigger threat of Real but we shouldn't forget about the rest players they got.Well playing this way we won't.Our defensive line-up would be strong enough without the extra pressure on Ronaldo which would be just extra defensive work by midfield players on him when we are defending.And i prefer to have Kagawa in there than any other more natural winger because i believe his stamina would come out as one importand factor in tomorow's game. Not conciding goals would be my #1 objective and any goals we score are welcome of course and also really possible because this line up might be build in a way that would have a clean sheet priority but the players that can create and score goals are there too. Both our fullbacks can attack very effectively,Carrick can pass the ball arround like a few players can,Valencia even though he's not at his best yet this year he still is an explosive winger(plus dont forget his defensive abilities that i already mentioned)kagawa can also pass the ball arround and also has that assist factor. And i don't really think i should say anything about Rooney and RVP Even though this match can end up with a victory of a Rvp brace of goals,or a Ronaldo hat-trick,or 2 assists by Ozil,or anything really..i strongly believe the key for us in this game is the defensive responsibilities our midfield players would have. GGMU! Lets hope we all see United in Wembley once again!
Page 1 of 10 (137 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป