The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 18 Mar 2013 5:33 PM

Re: CHICHARITO IS HE LEAVING IN THE SUMMER???

MexUnited:
    redmancr:
    Funny how we scored 69 goals in 29 games and yet our service still isn't good enough.
    when we need one single goal to stay on the fight, chico (the better scoring ration on EPL and a proved impact sub, constant threat of goal when he comes late) was left on the bench and wingers come on, result; we out of the champions league, I'm not saying that we will win if chico comes on, I'm saying that is clear that despite of all the things that he proven, he does not have SAF trust anymore, if there exist some match to bring him on, is that match against RM. I think he must leave, not because he deserve or not start over anyone, but because ha has lost SAF trus, and not even talk about so many fans that gives some much more credit to "hold the ball" and "give so many things to the team as striker even if does not give goals and assists", the only simple thing that chico gives to the team, is goals, but that does not matter enough here.
    listen i love chicarito but the simple fact is most people on here are manchester united fans not just chica fanboys so if you aint happy pick another mexican or any player and support there side because here its about the team chicarito understands this, its a pity you fans are too thick
  • 18 Mar 2013 5:25 PM

Re: CHICHARITO LEAVING OR STAYING?

He should leave anytime soon since he's not getting respect to his good performance. Expect him to do an appearance until pre-season games (this is a joke for those who take these forums as tattooed words in your body).
  • 18 Mar 2013 5:02 PM

its hard to argue against 16 goals in such few minutes, though.
  • 18 Mar 2013 4:51 PM

The only difference between Chicharito's fanboys to Berbatov's is the former group aim precisely at two people- Welbeck because he was chosen ahead of Chicha last season, and Sir Alex for not trusting Chicha as a regular starter. While Berba's fanboys were against the team as a whole.
  • 18 Mar 2013 4:42 PM

MexUnited:
    Matt Stevenson:
    MexUnited:
    main difference is berba fanboys has too much bitterness against SAF and whole team.
    TBH, I see a lot of bitterness coming from the Hernandez fanboy group. They're attacking our wingers, as if they are the ones stopping Hernandez from playing, we've seen people come up with conspiracy theories about how SAF is trying to sabotage his career, it's ridiculous.
    TBH, we the Mexicans love conspirancy theories, we always found who to blame about our "disgraces".

But c'mon mate! you must have a remember of those "berba wars"! people saying that United not deserves a player like him! I think little difference exists here with people moaning about chico lack of time, most of them says chico does not deserve United.

If the berba fans were worse, it was only marginal IMO. I think that in the berbatov case, there were more of the absolutely fanatical fanboys, where they would literally rather see united lose if he wasn't playing, but you still get a few of those types of hardcore fanboys for Hernandez, and there seems to be many more of the moderate fanboy variety in hernandez's case than there were for berba.
  • 18 Mar 2013 4:35 PM

Matt Stevenson:
    MexUnited:
    main difference is berba fanboys has too much bitterness against SAF and whole team.
    TBH, I see a lot of bitterness coming from the Hernandez fanboy group. They're attacking our wingers, as if they are the ones stopping Hernandez from playing, we've seen people come up with conspiracy theories about how SAF is trying to sabotage his career, it's ridiculous.
    TBH, we the Mexicans love conspirancy theories, we always found who to blame about our "disgraces".

But c'mon mate! you must have a remember of those "berba wars"! people saying that United not deserves a player like him! I think little difference exists here with people moaning about chico lack of time, most of them says chico does not deserve United.

• 18 Mar 2013 4:22 PM

i agree with you that CH14 should stay... he is a top player and an incredible asset for our team. i feel his lack of mobility in terms of build up play, switching positions are the reasons why he isnt nailing a starting position. our 2 best strikers are RVP and Wazza and i support the gaffers decision to play them in all the big games.
    One United
  • 18 Mar 2013 4:21 PM

MexUnited:
  • 18 Mar 2013 3:57 PM

Too much delusion on here....how could people say Welbeck is getting and stealing the playing time pf Chicha?

Comparing Welbeck with Hernandez is just like saying Baseball and Hockey are virtually the same game

Your job now is to stand by the new manager!!

• 18 Mar 2013 3:41 PM

el buey:
    Difference between the Berba fanboys and the Chicho fanboys is that the Berba fanboys kept asking "Why is Chicho playing when Berba scored 20 goals LAST season?" while the Chicho fanboys are asking "Why is Welbeck playing when Chicho scored 16 goals with such limited minutes THIS season?"
    Nah, main difference is berba fanboys has too much bitterness against SAF and whole team, and report every single thread or opinion on chico's favour.
  • 18 Mar 2013 2:28 PM

Difference between the Berba fanboys and the Chicho fanboys is that the Berba fanboys kept asking "Why is Chicho playing when Berba scored 20 goals LAST season?" while the Chicho fanboys are asking "Why is Welbeck playing when Chicho scored 16 goals with such limited minutes THIS season?"
  • 18 Mar 2013 2:00 PM

Yes,, anything can Happen this Summer, and there will be some surprises in store IMO....
  • 18 Mar 2013 1:55 PM

Jerrick:
    Chicharito fanboys are getting just as bad as the Berba fanboys that were here.
    I agree. They are not formative with their...erh...argument or even logical. Hernandez has had a great season, only hindered by the arrival of Robbin Van Persie who both are limited/efficient to one role on the pitch. Nobody can predict Hernandez's future, because anything can happen. Rvp/Rooney could suffer an injury or Rooney could even leave Manchester United. If things stand as it and Hernandez wants more game time, I can see him leaving. If he is content playing the solskjear/inzaghi role at...erh...United, nobody will argue against that. He is a good team player, who has a great attitude. I would love to see more rotation between Rvp and Hernandez in the lone striker spot, but Rvp is a player like Ronaldo and Messi who always want to play every game and his rhythm will be lost if rotated too much.
    When it erh comes to football
    I am a God
  • 18 Mar 2013 1:31 PM

He is not a first choice striker behind Rooney and RvP thats why he is not getting time our top 2 strikers are great. As for Welbeck he is not only a striker so he can play as a striker or out wide.
    Mark Clattenburg Referee Leader Legend
  • 18 Mar 2013 1:26 PM

juan62384:
    And yes chico should leave
    why? He has a great goal record.
    Mark Clattenburg Referee Leader Legend
Page 5 of 8 (112 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last »