The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 19 May 2013 7:55 PM

Re: Why i believe Bale will be in a utd shirt for 2013-2014 season

Just speaking to my mate on facebook who's a Spurs fan, he said all Tottenham fans think he is going now they finished 5th. And they don't think they should pay him way higher wages because it can cause unrest and then other performers want same and club can't be run with too many earners on wages like that. He also ended conversation that he's going to be Moyes's marquee signing and he's sick of them feeding us lol.

Hope it comes true Stick out tongue

• 19 May 2013 7:52 PM

Darwin:
    bevninja:

He'll still be in a Spurs shirt next season, Levy upping his contract to in the region of £170,000 a week so despite missing out on CL football he'll be there for next season for sure.

Did you see the look on Levys face today after the game,because he knows the consequence of not Qualifying or the champions league,its funny how some people forget what AVB said three or four months ago,when they where in pole position for the champions league,basically saying how important it was qualify for the champions league to keep the players of the calibre of Bale.There is no way they will come out and say that Bale will be off now,as they could a have a huge slump in season tickets.We would blow the 170 a week Levy could offer,plus champions league football and trophies.

That we need a player of Bale's (left sided, left footed but can cut inside) quality isn't in doubt IMO he'd be great here, and personally if I had a choice between him and Ronaldo I'd be in the minority who would prefer to have Bale as I don't think it would be the same with Ronnie (great player though he is), coming back (if that was an option which TBH I don't think really is anyway) as it very rarely works going back.

I do hear what you're saying, but Levy's vowed not to sell a player to us anyway, and we'd have to find at least £50M, and Bale's going to be getting a huge pay rise to stay at a Club he loves with a manager he respects and likes and he can talk to who allows him to play his game.

Just my opinion but I don't think he's going to move this summer at all TBH.

• 19 May 2013 7:33 PM

bevninja:

He'll still be in a Spurs shirt next season, Levy upping his contract to in the region of £170,000 a week so despite missing out on CL football he'll be there for next season for sure.

Did you see the look on Levys face today after the game,because he knows the consequence of not Qualifying or the champions league,its funny how some people forget what AVB said three or four months ago,when they where in pole position for the champions league,basically saying how important it was qualify for the champions league to keep the players of the calibre of Bale.There is no way they will come out and say that Bale will be off now,as they could a have a huge slump in season tickets.We would blow the 170 a week Levy could offer,plus champions league football and trophies.
  • 19 May 2013 6:38 PM

• 19 May 2013 6:34 PM

Rooney10Cam:
    united1985:
    bale will be leaving but he wont be coming here thats for sure
    Then he will go Real Madrid and he will replace a certain Ronaldo who will make his long awaited return home.
    i agree with u on that its a possibility
  • 19 May 2013 6:29 PM

Cool [H] Re: Why i believe Bale will be in a utd shirt for 2013-2014 season

united1985:
    Real Madrid are in a mess,the huge out lay they have spent in the last 4 years has not paid dividends for them,with Jose going nobody knows what direction the club will going with a new manager who might not even prefer prem players.
  • 19 May 2013 6:24 PM

Rooney10Cam:
    united1985:
    Then he will go Real Madrid and he will replace a certain Ronaldo who will make his long awaited return home.
    This is how I see it. The only other team that I can think there is a chance of Bale going to is Madrid (I find it hard to imagine him going there) and if he's goes Madrid, it is almost definate that Ronaldo is leaving as he won't be the main man because Madrid fans don't value him as much as we did.
  • 19 May 2013 6:15 PM

Another one of Bale's trademark goals today. Special player.
    MAN UTD 4 LIFE!!!
  • 19 May 2013 6:11 PM

united1985:
  • 19 May 2013 6:03 PM

jonta:
    Can anyone tell me when the transfer window opens its the time when i exited
    The first of July.
  • 19 May 2013 6:02 PM

Can anyone tell me when the transfer window opens its the time when i get exited
  • 19 May 2013 6:00 PM

jpg-forever a red:
    I can see Bale coming here in the summer, along with one of the following midfielders - Lars Bender, Kevin Strootman, Marouane Fellaini.
    nope not gonna happen sorry...
  • 19 May 2013 5:58 PM

I can see Bale coming here in the summer, along with one of the following midfielders - Lars Bender, Kevin Strootman, Marouane Fellaini.
  • 19 May 2013 5:53 PM

• 19 May 2013 5:51 PM

It's on.
Page 1 of 6 (77 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »