The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 19 Apr 2013 11:30 AM

Re: Why i believe Bale will be in a utd shirt for 2013-2014 season

Why would Bale snub Real Madrid for us?
  • 19 Apr 2013 11:23 AM

Despite his price, doesn't Real Madrid have first option on him after they signed Modric ?
  • 19 Apr 2013 11:17 AM

Would be amazing to see Bale in the team. Trio of 4231 Bale - Kagawa - Zaha/Welbeck

But How much do we need to spend. I doubt Sir Alex will spend such a big money. And also I don't really like we spend 50 million just for one player. He could be just another Ronaldo left foot. But yeah not another Giggs because Giggs isn't diver and better in dribble than Bale IMO.

• 18 Apr 2013 9:38 AM

Very much doubt it.

SAF wont shell out £50mill on one player,maybe if it was Ronaldo but not Bale.

If we try to sign Bale,Levy will hold us for ransom and SAF dont like that.

And i have never heard or seen Bale say he would wanna play for us.Ive seen him mention Madrid,Barca and Bayern but not us.

Bale also had the chance to join us before Tottenham but he chose them so i dont think he wants to come here.

Don`t hate on my opinion!
  • 17 Apr 2013 5:19 PM

I doubt that buy out clause story. Buy out clauses in England are very rare, it's more of a European thing than a British thing
    Im outta here toodaloo motherfuckersssssssss
  • 17 Apr 2013 4:52 PM

Spurs will not qualify for the champions league.

Really? You're concluding that already with what, 5, 6 games to go?

Real Madrid will not sign him unless Ronaldo is offloaded, which will not happen

And how do you know this? Are you going to back this up with an official statement from the club, or is this just amateur speculation? And you do realise they've bought top players when they already had top players at their club? Just look at the history of Real Madrid's transfers, it won't take long.

If you're going to make one of these bold, bold claims about Bale coming to us then you really need to do some research on Tottenham's chairman. Do you really think Levy would be stupid enough to sell one of the world's best players to a club in the same league? He's possibly one of the most stubborn, shrewd businessmen in the world; if a player wants to leave, he won't sell cheap. And if he wants to buy a player, he'll save as much money as physically possible.

Just look at Modric last year. All this Chelsea and ManU speculation, and he went straight off to Real Madrid for £30 odd million. Surprising no?

Bale isn't coming here. End of story.

• 16 Apr 2013 7:47 PM

Mikael Larsson:
    redds:
    WHY I BELIEVE BALE WILL NOT BE IN A UTD SHIRT FOR 2013-2124 SEASON

Because he is not worth the money Spurs would want for him FULL STOP.

Don't know if it's true but saw somewhere that he has a £45m release clause if spurs don't make it to the CL. It's still a bit over the top but I would be happy with us getting him for that amount of money considering that he has another 8-10 years left at top level.
    I have read that too...
  • 16 Apr 2013 2:19 PM

Manchester1989Utd:
    I can't see United pulling out 50m despite heavy investment from new sponsors, unless it was for Ronaldo. Bale would be the better future investment without a doubt but Ronaldo would give us 3 or 4 years of almost certain silverware
    that's all we'd get out of Bale, he's already stated he wants to play outside of England so he'd want to leave anyway. I'd say the smart money is on Real Madrid as his landing spot but with Levy pulling the strings it'll be hard for any club to get him.
  • 16 Apr 2013 2:02 PM

redds:

Don't know if it's true but saw somewhere that he has a £45m release clause if spurs don't make it to the CL. It's still a bit over the top but I would be happy with us getting him for that amount of money considering that he has another 8-10 years left at top level.

• 16 Apr 2013 10:52 AM

• 15 Apr 2013 7:49 PM

Darwin:
    Real Madrid will not sign him unless Ronaldo is offloaded, which will not happen.
    how the *** would you know?.............yes because real madrid limit their squad to one star name at a time :/ idiot.
    Darwin:
    Bale recently said himself he would only leave spurs for a few clubs which included ourselves.
    thats always going to be the case
    Darwin:
    Scholes,Fletcher,Anderson and Nani
    yes........a winger / forward will replace three cms and a bit part winger perfectly. idiot
    Maradona said Best inspired him II Pele said he was the greatest III theres your answer
  • 15 Apr 2013 7:44 PM

Gerald G:
    I find it funny some seem to think Di Maria will go to Spurs. There is no chance of that happening. Why would he do so?
    Di Maria should be a consideration if Bale moves while Ronaldo is still at Madrid. He'd cost not even half what Madrid will pay Spurs and on his day he's as good as any wide player in the game, can play on either wing, fantastic cross, effective at corners. Obviously my preference is towards moving away from direct wing play, by buying someone like Gotze and playing him with Kagawa and Rooney in a creative interchanging trio, but Di Maria has been effective in that style of play with Ronaldo and Ozil at Madrid.
  • 15 Apr 2013 1:59 PM

I find it funny some seem to think Di Maria will go to Spurs. There is no chance of that happening. Why would he do so?
    Some people think football is a matter of life and death I assure you it's much more serious than that
  • 15 Apr 2013 12:15 PM

Dream Dream dream, that song springs to mind when i read this post. i would love for it to happen but Dream it will By the way Bale never turned his back on us, and at the time he was playing at Left Back. He went to a club who would give him more games, and look how well it truned out for him, he's vastley improved as a player. The only concern is he is injury prone, it may be just a bit like Giggs when he was growing up and his training etc may be worth looking at to stop these injuries. one last note, why would we pay over the odds for Bale when Fergie has shelled out £15mill on Zaha who he must be thinking will become the player Bale is.
  • 15 Apr 2013 11:51 AM

Bale to United would be awesome but how you believe this could happen is if you are his direct relative and he tells you his plans.
Page 3 of 6 (77 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »