The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 5 Jun 2013 12:43 PM

Re: New Kit

Holy Moley, what are they playing at? We have gone from your grandmother's tea towel to your grandfather's shirt!

I swear that last season's tea towel was the real reason that players like Hazard didn't want to join us...only joking before you all start...

• 5 Jun 2013 12:40 PM

I don't mind it. A bit plain and simple, but its better than a few we have had of late

It seems nike really only put effort into Barca kits. I know there last away kit will have been a love hate situation, but I really liked it. Bright , colorful and stands out

• 5 Jun 2013 12:35 PM

Fallen:
    I would be disappointed paying ~£60 for that.
    No one forces you to buy it, I personally like it and will be buying it Smile

• 5 Jun 2013 12:22 PM

I would be disappointed paying ~£60 for that.
    Most human beings have an almost infinite capacity for taking things for granted
  • 5 Jun 2013 12:18 PM

Is this the away kit then ?
    Post Pending Moderation
  • 5 Jun 2013 12:17 PM

Actually really like the new kit better than the hideous cloth looking shirt last season dunno what the fuss is about its just a polo loads of lads wear polos
    Ohhhh robin van persie ohhhhhhh robin van persie scores when he wants !!!!!!!! Manchester United till I die
  • 5 Jun 2013 12:16 PM

Oh yes....love the simplicity...that's just my style! No weird patterns or flashy design patterns at all. This, last season's away kit and the 2010-2011 kit are the best in recent years. I love it. The tiny black collar is mint also...!
  • 5 Jun 2013 12:12 PM

Looks good to me and it will feel better the sooner I have one
    Post Pending Moderation
  • 5 Jun 2013 12:07 PM

I love the new kit. Its really simple and classy. Let's hope that the away kit will be just as good!
  • 5 Jun 2013 12:05 PM

I like it, I like the retro style to it and think the simplicity of it instead of stupid patterns or other things is really appealing to me. Maybe I'm getting old, but this is my favourite kit for years.

• 5 Jun 2013 12:02 PM

Its better than last years tablecloth
  • 5 Jun 2013 12:02 PM

paulscholesgoals:
    Looks like Man $hitty 's home kit last season
    omgosh...yes it does =?
    Manchester is Red!
  • 5 Jun 2013 12:01 PM

Might mean that hes staying, dont like the new jersy myself it is to plan
  • 5 Jun 2013 12:01 PM

http://www.soccerjerseyshirt.com/manchester-city-home-soccer-jersey-2012-13.html
  • 5 Jun 2013 11:58 AM

Looks like Man $hitty 's home kit last season
Page 2 of 3 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >