The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 4 Dec 2014 11:43 AM

Re: Content to be approved by the moderator

MarcRed:
    Content to be approved by the moderator
    Looks like things have not changed here. Someone still reporting your posts.
  • 1 May 2014 3:16 PM

Re: Official ManUtd.com forum: 2013/14 Premier League fixtures

eiremurph:
    This has been the best I have seen United play all season. We look adventurous, we are passing the ball well, spreading the play and most importantly ATTACKING!!!! It may only be Norwich, but opposition aside, the way we are playing is UNITED!!!! RYAN GIGGS RYAN GIGGS FLYING DOWN THE WING RYAN GIGGS RYAN GIGGS FLYING DOWN THE WING FEARED BY THE BLUES LOVED BY THE REDS RYAN GIGGS RYAN GIGGS RYAN GIGGS
    Ah now in fairness we didn't look like we had any creativity in that first half mate. Second half was a lot better but we really didn't show anything like our teams of old.
  • 28 Apr 2014 7:20 PM

xOne Lovex
  • 28 Apr 2014 7:09 PM

Haha, shows how bad this report system is when the moderator's posts has "content to be approved by moderator" on it lol.

• 28 Apr 2014 3:02 PM

MarcRed:
    MarcRed:
    toemufc:
    Anyone else agree,,,probably the first month is the hardest,,,,then its not to bad,,,mainly spreadabout.
    The run in's a belter, all our biggest games out of the way by the middle of March.

If we're there or there abouts after that Liverpool game, then we've surely got to be favourites.

Done a good job of making myself look a tit here Big Smile
    Haha mate no one could have predicted how awful Moyes is/was. Truly the worst manager in our history.
  • 28 Apr 2014 2:51 PM

MarcRed:
    MarcRed:
    toemufc:
    Anyone else agree,,,probably the first month is the hardest,,,,then its not to bad,,,mainly spreadabout.
    The run in's a belter, all our biggest games out of the way by the middle of March.

If we're there or there abouts after that Liverpool game, then we've surely got to be favourites.

Done a good job of making myself look a tit here Big Smile
    Nah mate, just goes to show our expectation vs how badly we'd been let down by goings on this year. Can't wait for the WorldCup to be over, new players signed and new start to start.
    The best and one of the richest club in the world yet we have such a poor website and a terrible forum
  • 28 Apr 2014 2:25 PM

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
  • 26 Apr 2014 6:39 PM

This has been the best I have seen United play all season. We look adventurous, we are passing the ball well, spreading the play and most importantly ATTACKING!!!! It may only be Norwich, but opposition aside, the way we are playing is UNITED!!!! RYAN GIGGS RYAN GIGGS FLYING DOWN THE WING RYAN GIGGS RYAN GIGGS FLYING DOWN THE WING FEARED BY THE BLUES LOVED BY THE REDS RYAN GIGGS RYAN GIGGS RYAN GIGGS
  • 9 Feb 2014 8:51 PM

I blame our slow and useless defence the quicker Vidic and Evra go the better the team will develop, Vidic was caught out more than once and Evra, I actually thought he had been taken off because he wasn't even around for the second goal
  • 5 Dec 2013 10:11 AM

Give him 2 or 3 more chance the result will still be the same. He does not have the tactics to counter problems during the game. Basically he does not cut to be a top team manager. Don't be surprise that we are not playing champion league next season.
  • 30 Sep 2013 11:17 AM

give him one more chance on EPL, and if he failed, it's better to sack him before too late, i can't imagine it, Man Utd not playing next season. it's TERRIBLE
  • 22 Sep 2013 6:46 PM

I agree mediocre united , quite simply been rubbish for last few years even though winning the title , as Mourinho said it was easy , thats why fergie got out he new united were on the down.......
  • 22 Sep 2013 4:19 PM

United will be destroyed by this man Moyes!! Mediocre manager!! Mediocre player selection.. United cannot compete with teams like liverpool, city, chelsea or Arsenal.. Moyes is a lame!!
  • 21 Jul 2013 12:23 PM

First home game against chelsea with rooney playing for chelsea. sick
  • 23 Jun 2013 3:40 PM
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 28 Apr 2011
    • Posts 2,177

I really like the schedule for next season. First 5 games will be tough test for Moyes and our new team but as few others have said I would much rather have these games earlier in the season. Other teams will also take time to get used to new teams and even if we do not get enough points from the first 5 games, games that follow should help us get closer to the top by new year. I specially like the next season's end as last 2 months we have good schedule and that should help us to finish strong and get another title ;) I can not wait for new season to start and hope we get Community Shield as that would be good preparation for winning season ;)
    At the end of this game the European Cup will be only six feet away from you and you'll not be even able to touch it if we lose Don't you dare come back without giving your all
Page 1 of 3 (44 items) 1 2 3 Next >