The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 23 Aug 2013 10:47 AM

Re: Fabio Coentrao

Surely a look at Luke Shaw would be a better move.. he's proven and could easily understudy Evra for a season or two.. big improvement on Fabio as well..
  • 23 Aug 2013 10:47 AM

Surely a look at Luke Shaw would eb a better move.. he's proven and could easily understudy Evra for a season or two.. big improvement on Fabio as well..
  • 22 Aug 2013 7:24 PM

manutd4eva_rahul:
    World class for me and decent at intercepting the ball and considering he is just 25 id prefer him over baines. What is fairly obvious is moyes wants baines but coentreao can do everything baines offers and is more like a winger in terms of an attacking style and also has bags of pace and should cost around the same value. If evra were to leave id prefer him to come or fabio given a real go
    He is still one of the more expensive defensive transfers ever - 27 million euros or something like that two years ago. He won't come cheap. I rate him quite highly as well, but I don't see United splashing the cash for him.
  • 22 Aug 2013 6:24 PM

Fabio Coentrao

World class for me and decent at intercepting the ball and considering he is just 25 id prefer him over baines. What is fairly obvious is moyes wants baines but coentreao can do everything baines offers and is more like a winger in terms of an attacking style and also has bags of pace and should cost around the same value. If evra were to leave id prefer him to come or fabio given a real go
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)