The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 10 Sep 2013 4:25 PM

Re: Man Utd vs Crystal Palace, 14.9.2013

GK - de Gea

CBs - Vidic and Ferdinand

DM - Carrick

ARB - Valencia

ALB - Evra

CM/AMs - Fellaini and Rooney

AMs - Kagawa and Nani

ST - van Persie

If Rooney is injured I would play Anderson in same role

• 9 Sep 2013 5:53 PM

I don`t mind who plays or what formation Moyes has i mind? but it`s a game we need to win and by a few goals as well, if not next game City???
  • 9 Sep 2013 11:57 AM

NV15:
    I'm aware it is unlikely Rooney will be fit so Valencia or Zaha could fill his void. A bit narrow but strong in midfield and plenty of attackers on the pitch.
    All players fit I'd be happy to see this lineup.
    I don't lol
    I ha ha ha
  • 9 Sep 2013 11:42 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 15 Apr 2008
    • Posts 839

I'm aware it is unlikely Rooney will be fit so Valencia or Zaha could fill his void. A bit narrow but strong in midfield and plenty of attackers on the pitch.
  • 9 Sep 2013 11:41 AM

I'd second that squad, and I think Zaha will come on at some point during the 2nd half.
  • 7 Sep 2013 7:37 PM

Assuming both Rafael and Rooney are not quite ready...

Palace have some big boys and impressive defensive stats - both in the air and on the ground. Fellaini won't have it all his own way. I hope to see some invention from Carrick this time. Through balls and quick pass and move. We will need quick and skillful players in the final third.

Giggs Scholes Keane Beckham
  • 6 Sep 2013 6:14 PM

Paradise [ip] Re: Man Utd vs Crystal Palace, 14.9.2013

HellRaiser20:
    It is depressing when fans still call for these formations.
    . We need more offence, my team would be. Dea Gea, Rafael(Valencia), Vidic, Evans, Buttener. Valencia(Young) Fellaini, Kagawa, Zaha. Rooney, RVP.
  • 5 Sep 2013 10:58 AM

It is depressing when fans still call for these formations.
  • 5 Sep 2013 10:43 AM

Man Utd vs Crystal Palace, 14.9.2013

My team for this game may be another 4-4-1-1 of de Gea, Jones, Smalling, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Cleverley, Anderson, Nani, Kagawa and Hernandez with subs Lindegaard, Ferdinand, Vidic, Carrick, Fellaini, van Persie and Welbeck. The bigger our win, the better.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)