The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 17 Sep 2013 12:10 PM

Re: Januzai going on loan to a Champ club

He is not going out on loan.......He is staying here with us, and will sign a new contract......
  • 17 Sep 2013 11:41 AM

pedrobuffer:
    He's not going on loan. he's going to be included in the champs league b squad (under 21 players) , he will be available for the 3rd champs league game.
    i started this post over two weeks ago mate lol

Robin Rooney Ronaldo! One can only Dream Ey!
  • 16 Sep 2013 5:03 PM

I haven't seen anything anywhere regarding him going out on loan. And with regards to the european squad im sure that because of his age they can add him at anytime .
  • 16 Sep 2013 4:06 PM

He's not going on loan. he's going to be included in the champs league b squad (under 21 players) , he will be available for the 3rd champs league game.
  • 16 Sep 2013 3:51 PM

We dont want him out on loan on saturday one of the best we had on the pitch & why is he not in the Champs League Squad. should be in there before Young 100% UEFA Champions League squad 2013/14 1. De Gea (GK); 2. Rafael; 3. Evra; 4. Jones; 5. Ferdinand; 6. Evans; 8. Anderson; 10. Rooney; 11. Giggs; 12. Smalling; 13. Lindegaard (GK); 14. Hernandez; 15. Vidic; 16. Carrick; 17. Nani; 18. Young; 19. Welbeck; 20. v. Persie; 22. Fabio; 23. Cleverley; 25. Valencia; 26. Kagawa; 28.B├╝ttner; 29. Zaha; 31. Fellaini; 34. Cole*; 35. Lingard*; 39. Thorpe*; 48. W.Keane*; 50. Johnstone (GK)*.
  • 16 Sep 2013 9:22 AM

Is he going then? I hope not. He needs to gain experience here and he is already better than some of the players we have playing week in week out now. So its going to be self destruction if he goes anywhere.
  • 15 Sep 2013 6:34 PM

I think he needs to stay here in my opinion... I would rather him get 20 odd appearances with us than 30 odd appearances in the championship.

Not to mention he looked very good yesterday... if we have room in the squad to play him, he should be staying and developing with our squad. Much more beneficial right now.

Is it possible to educate idiots?
  • 15 Sep 2013 1:38 PM

Natedogg:
    ziggyp1:
    natedogg.. I thought you were dead!
    Just keeping it real mate :P
    ziggyp1:
    Who said januzaj is a top wonderkid. Hes a great young prospect but top wonderkid? I dont think so. Every club has their own standout player who they think will be a "top" wonderkid who they think will make it and the reality is some do and some dont. We had ravel morrison, chelsea had gael kakuta.
    Muniain, Martinez, Gotze, none of them were top wonderkids when they came through at januzaj's age. But they became top wonderkids due to the level of coaching combined with first team exposure. How can we expect jan to become one of them if we just send him out on loan to some mickey mouse club in league 1'? its sad to say but premier league clubs struggle to develop young foreign players. It seems that only Wenger has the know how in the prem when it comes to youth development.
    ziggyp1:
    I know you want januzaj to start because he has great potential but you are getting ahead of yourself son. He is not yet on the level of a goetze or draxler at that age who were 'top' wonderkids
    He has a similar level of potential. Admittedly yes he's no where near a top wonderkid but i just want to see that potential worked on through first team game time. A championship loan would be absolute nonsense as far as i'm concerned. I don't remember wenger sending 17 year old fabregas to the championship, but then again wenger actually knows how to develop young players.
    fair play.. im not saying im against him staying. Im just saying I would prefer he go on loan to the championship if he is just gonna stay here and sit on the bench or play reserve team football. Thats why I think it would be good for him. Theres alot of players in the championship who are decent players and a season or two ago were playing in the prem. They are better players than the players januzaj would encounter in the reserves and the intensity of the games accompanied by the experience of playing in a packed stadium week in week out would be good for him.

However I'm happy for him to stay and I agree that it would be beneficial if he gets to actually play first team football this season. I was just saying playing regular football in the champ would be better for his development than playing irregularly for us. I do get what people are saying about giving him a chance and not wanting to see another pogba situation. That makes sense. Lets just make sure if he stays he actually gets games and if we are not willing to do that I still think a loan for one would be a good experience especially since hes only 18.

• 14 Sep 2013 12:26 PM

ziggyp1:
    natedogg.. I thought you were dead!
    Just keeping it real mate :P
    ziggyp1:
    Who said januzaj is a top wonderkid. Hes a great young prospect but top wonderkid? I dont think so. Every club has their own standout player who they think will be a "top" wonderkid who they think will make it and the reality is some do and some dont. We had ravel morrison, chelsea had gael kakuta.
    Muniain, Martinez, Gotze, none of them were top wonderkids when they came through at januzaj's age. But they became top wonderkids due to the level of coaching combined with first team exposure. How can we expect jan to become one of them if we just send him out on loan to some mickey mouse club in league 1'? its sad to say but premier league clubs struggle to develop young foreign players. It seems that only Wenger has the know how in the prem when it comes to youth development.
    ziggyp1:
    I know you want januzaj to start because he has great potential but you are getting ahead of yourself son. He is not yet on the level of a goetze or draxler at that age who were 'top' wonderkids
    He has a similar level of potential. Admittedly yes he's no where near a top wonderkid but i just want to see that potential worked on through first team game time. A championship loan would be absolute nonsense as far as i'm concerned. I don't remember wenger sending 17 year old fabregas to the championship, but then again wenger actually knows how to develop young players.
    Nobody nobody nobody does it better than Manchester United
  • 11 Sep 2013 12:52 PM

If we loan him out to a champ club, he still will become a great player if he is good enough, BUT.... if we take a risk and ease him into our first-team now, we might have a super talent on our hands in 1-2 seasons....

He might not do perfect the first season, but it's not like our other players have been doing a perfect job either.... and if you let him play now (not every match, and maybe not 90 mins), he could be pretty experienced when he turns 20 years old, unlike other players we have who is seen as young talents, even though they are soon 24 years old or something.... -_-

I think we should at least give him a chance, if it doesn't work out, then loan him out later on.... If he isn't good enough, he will know it himself and work even harder to become a world class player....

We are taking way too low risks when it comes to young players.... (I don't see 22-23 year olds as "young" when it comes to football)

• 11 Sep 2013 12:17 PM

Natedogg:
    rr manutd:
    ziggyp1:
    januzaj is not ready to make a huge impact on our first team... hes not good enough yet. Thats the harsh reality if im honest. He has alot of promise but i think the championship will do him good if he gets regular games. Also blackburn are a good team in the championship. I watched them thump bolton 4-1 the other week and they played great stuff. That Jordan rhodes is a real poacher so januzaj behind him threading balls to him will work well.
    same thing was said about pogba and look what happened. hes ready. fact. more than good enough. zaha on the other hand is not. he could do with a loan to someone like crystal palace, hull, etc a pl team where he will play every week.
    Sorry zippy but i totally disagree with that. All the top current wonderkids around the world are either regular starters or are given huge amounts of first team exposure. Fabregas at 19 for example was starting champions league finals. Muniain at bilbao was starting games when he was 16 lol. If you have the ability then you should be getting the exposure, a coach like guardiola, wenger, bielsa or pellegrini would be playing januzaj regularly.
    natedogg.. I thought you were dead! You got to remember one thing. Who said januzaj is a top wonderkid. Hes a great young prospect but top wonderkid? I dont think so. Every club has their own standout player who they think will be a "top" wonderkid who they think will make it and the reality is some do and some dont. We had ravel morrison, chelsea had gael kakuta. Neither prospered as of yet although ravel is starting to show promise. Some make it some dont. When we signed cristiano ronaldo he was not a regular at sporting lisbon. How about that? He was 17 but at a weaker club than utd. According to your theory he should have been a regular, right? I know you want januzaj to start because he has great potential but you are getting ahead of yourself son. He is not yet on the level of a goetze or draxler at that age who were 'top' wonderkids. However I have no doubt januzaj can get their in his own time.

He is not better than kagawa as of yet and kagawa cant get in the team so keeping him if he wont play is detrimental to his development.

• 11 Sep 2013 12:06 PM

rr manutd:
    ziggyp1:
    januzaj is not ready to make a huge impact on our first team... hes not good enough yet. Thats the harsh reality if im honest. He has alot of promise but i think the championship will do him good if he gets regular games. Also blackburn are a good team in the championship. I watched them thump bolton 4-1 the other week and they played great stuff. That Jordan rhodes is a real poacher so januzaj behind him threading balls to him will work well.
    same thing was said about pogba and look what happened. hes ready. fact. more than good enough. zaha on the other hand is not. he could do with a loan to someone like crystal palace, hull, etc a pl team where he will play every week.
    you saying januzaj is good enough does not make it a fact.
  • 9 Sep 2013 8:36 PM

Didn't do Beckham any harm at Preston in fact the opposite applied, came back more physical and the rest is history, Adnan looks like he as similar qualities left footed though, but looks the part. I see a bright future for him with us, the boy looks classy.
  • 9 Sep 2013 3:24 PM

Take a chill pills lads . We loaned him for reason . To gain first team experience . And if he do well in blackburn , why not give him a chance to try to make a breakthru to our first team next season ?
  • 8 Sep 2013 8:28 PM

rr manutd:
    Tekkerz:
    Though he's talented he's still abit light weight for the prem this year.
    worst myth in the world. no one is too light weight ig u have the talent. fact.
    i guess Zola, Modric, Kinkladze and Juninho Paulista were too light for the prem as well?
    Nobody nobody nobody does it better than Manchester United
Page 1 of 3 (39 items) 1 2 3 Next >