The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 25 Apr 2014 8:15 PM

Re: Moyes out - ENOUGH before its too late

redblood75:
    This thread should really be binned. What's the point of dragging all this up now other than to create division and resentment just when we are all beginning to feel "happy" again...?
    I agree.It is done and dusted now and no point in raising this topic again.
  • 25 Apr 2014 7:32 PM

Content to be approved by the moderator

xxSome people support a football teamxx
    xxI support Unitedxx
    xxOne Lovexx
  • 25 Apr 2014 5:11 PM

djb95:
    ronan99:
    united1985:
    pathetic fans once again
    yeah you are pathetic.
    Mate, their are no pathetic fans, at the end of the day we all love United. Just today was a shocking performance, I think we can all agree on that.
    correct
  • 25 Apr 2014 4:55 PM

Re: Content to be approved by the moderator

irish red10:
    another Moyes fan
  • 25 Apr 2014 4:48 PM

Warren1984:
    The people that want Moyes out would have sacked Fergie in his early days so thank god they do not make the decisions.
    lol
  • 25 Apr 2014 4:46 PM

Re: Content to be approved by the moderator

moyesforpresident:
    forgot about this chap. looks rather silly now. Sorry rephrase sillier than he was then
  • 25 Apr 2014 4:42 PM

united1985:
    pathetic fans once again
  • 25 Apr 2014 4:41 PM

Mr.NiceGuy:
    Proffesional trolls being hired it seems. Moyes to stay.
  • 8 Jan 2014 12:29 PM

Re: Enough is Enough... David Moyes must GO.

The issue is that Moyes has shown or done nothing to show that he is going to turn us around. What am I saying? Turn us around from what? We are the Champions of England. He had the summer to get a couple of quality players and all he wanted to buy was Fellaini and Baines. That alone shows the limitation of the man.
  • 8 Jan 2014 11:52 AM

You just have to listen to this dreary Moyes being interviewed to know that he does not possess the character needed to inspire the team. Anyway, how can anyone who wants that complete and utter moron Phil Neville working for him be expected to make any kind of sensible decisions ? 'Dithering Dave' as he was deservedly known by Everton fans (that's going to bring respect from his players NOT !) will never be up to the job he has inexplicably landed.
  • 8 Jan 2014 11:04 AM

Yep & Heynckes also got sacked 1st time he was at Bayern. Moyes has never done enough in my opinion to warrant getting the utd job but we have to stick by him for at least a couple of seasons now that he has been appointed. & btw the Fergie won the cup winners cup (beating Real in the final) & split the old firm dominance with Aberdeen with whom he'd hardly spent which was some achievement. so yeah i do think Fergie would have done better job at Everton than Moyes did. id give Moyes till the end of next season to prove his worth.
  • 8 Jan 2014 10:48 AM

Ranchero:
    We are managed by a manager who is not a winner. His record says that.
    When people say this it infuriates me more than anything else said about Moyes.

Tell you what, do you think Fergie would have won a trophy at Everton in the last 11 years given the budget they had compared to the budget of United, Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Liverpool etc? No he wouldnt, not a chance.

He may have won a cup competition but anyone can win a knockout competition as lots of luck is needed to win one. Are we saying Wigan are a better team than City or did Wigan have the luck needed to win the trophy last season? Where are Wigan this season?

Alex McLeish won the League Cup with Birmingham, that makes him a winner doesnt it? How would you feel if we had appointed Alex McLeish.?

Have a look at where Moyes finished with Everton during his 11 years and look at what he had to spend and compare it to what he was up against. OK so he hasnt won a trophy but the fact he's been voted LMA Manager of the year 3 times tells me his fellow managers recognised and appreciated the job he did at Everton. He actually managed to break into the top four and managed to finish 5th twice, despite not having a pot to p1s.s in.

For the record Jupp Heynckes hadnt won a trophy before he went to Bayern Munich for the first time. He wasnt a winner. Klopp hadnt won a jot at Mainz 05 before he went to Dortmund, he actually got relegated and resigned because he couldnt get Mainz back up. He wasnt a winner either. Has Moyes ever been relegated? No.

This theory of Moyes not being a winner is garbage, he did a great job at Everton and given time here will turn things around.

• 8 Jan 2014 10:46 AM

FFS....I hope a lot of you are not standing near any cliff edges or there will be mass suicide.

Its so easy to blame Moyes for the way we are playing at the moment isn't it ?. What a lot of you are are doing is missing the point.

For the past few years we've all been on here stating how obvious it was that our team was showing signs of age and starting to decline. We all spent the last few years saying we need to sort out our midfield. We were all on this forum saying we need Sneijder, or James Rodriguez or Lucas Moura or Gareth Bale or Ronaldo etc....etc...etc but what happened under SAF.....................NOTHING.

We managed a few Trophies because the rest of the premier league was so poor, but that has all changed now as a lot of premier league teams are getting stronger because of the money they get from tv and sponsorship or even foreign owners with money to burn. ,

Moyes wasn't even here the last few years and unfortunately for him he has inherited a first team squad that is well past its sell by date in terms of what is needed in this league now.

Vidic, Evra, Ferdinand, RVP,Rooney, Giggs and Carrick are all in the twilight of their careers and are probably in their last decent contracts.

Moyes biggest problem was that he and Woodward didn't act deciseively in the last transfer window,

For all of you who want him sacked now I ask who do you honestly think would take on this job mid season and in the position we are currently in. Any top class manager will know they are not going to get any world class talent in January because the decent players will still be playing for teams who are in the Champions league or in strong positions in their own leagues.

I would love to sign Koke and Costa, Garay or Mangala etc in January but I am also realistic and know that its not going to happen.

Our priority at the moment is to concentrate on getting back into the top four so that when summer comes we still have champions league to offer any new players.

Moyes's summer dealings will determine whether he will be successful at MUFC or not and if we are still in a similar position this time next year then that will be the time to look for a new manager for the start of the 2015-16 season. its not like we haven't gone other seasons without winning anything is it ? even under SAF control.

and before any of you so called fans get on here saying we will be too far behind by then...........GET REAL, WE ARE MUFC AND NO ONE WILL BE TOO FAR AHEAD OF US.

• 8 Jan 2014 10:08 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11 Jun 2012
    • Posts 4

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lT68Fx11ocw Does anyone even remember this halfway through saf talks about trusting moyes so let's trust as we did with saf
  • 8 Jan 2014 10:05 AM

What I don't understand is how will firing Moyes help ? I am not a big fan of his since his performances at Old Trafford. He makes excuses after matches instead of owning up that we weren't good. But firing a manager mid season can only drop us further in the table. Everybody keeps comparing Moyes to Martinez. Do you all forget Martinez's team was relegated last season. How was he better than Moyes when he couldn't keep up his team in the top flight? Everyone is frustrated with the results and what is even more frustrating is that there are no changes seen at the club be it playing tactics or buying players but firing Moyes at this stage is not the solution.
Page 1 of 38 (570 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป