The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 20 Jan 2014 8:51 PM

Re: FAN POLL: Should Moyes Go or Stay? Pls Vote

GO GO GO GO x trillion
  • 20 Jan 2014 8:48 PM

Content to be approved by the moderator

xxSome people support a football teamxx
    xxI support Unitedxx
    xxOne Lovexx
  • 20 Jan 2014 8:42 PM

Go
  • 20 Jan 2014 8:38 PM

he needs to go! we wont make top 4!
  • 20 Jan 2014 8:37 PM

redblood75:
    Sacking the manager now would be like jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. Give Moyes until the end of the season and if he manages a trophy and a top 4 slot okay, if not, then obviously review the situation as is best for all concerned. I think Moyes definitely needs to make a "statement of intent" with this transfer window.
    To be fair as much as I dislike Moyes..I do actually agree with your comments
  • 20 Jan 2014 8:31 PM

If we can't make Champions league next season, then without a doubt he has to go. No one was expecting miracles this season, but the least we should be is 4th and if he can't manage taking the champions and getting them to qualify for Europe, then he is out of his depth. Personally, I would hope he goes now, but thats not going to happen. So with any luck we will be shot of him by the end of the season. He has proven at just how poor a manager he really is when you see where Everton are now and where we are now.
  • 20 Jan 2014 8:20 PM

xxSome people support a football teamxx
    xxI support Unitedxx
    xxOne Lovexx
  • 20 Jan 2014 8:18 PM

Please leave as soon as possible
  • 20 Jan 2014 8:15 PM

Just go!
    Red Faith across the ocean
  • 20 Jan 2014 8:10 PM

Dr_Nick:
    Stay without doubt. Our squad isn't strong enough and we should have signed a CM well before Moyes took over. The players are trying though as we saw on sunday.
    So if you knew what the problem was before Moyes came and me and 1000's others did too...why didn't Moyes sign the midfielders we needed in the summer? Crikey he gets pid millions to do the job and we knew the problems for free! He bought a plank for £27m! £3m over what he needed to pay...Yeah such a quality manager...
  • 20 Jan 2014 8:05 PM

How to solve our problems for around £10m? Get rid of Moyes! Seriously can even Moyes fans be happy?
  • 20 Jan 2014 7:50 PM

Stay without doubt. Our squad isn't strong enough and we should have signed a CM well before Moyes took over. The players are trying though as we saw on sunday.
    Man United since 1985 and Bury since 1994 Forever!!
  • 20 Jan 2014 7:49 PM

Go definatly
  • 20 Jan 2014 7:45 PM

yes he should go now before we miss the fourth spot and made it more tough to get into CL.
  • 20 Jan 2014 6:47 PM

smack my fish up:
    fergies minion:
    BuggsyMalone:
    fergies minion:
    anthony scarth:
    irish red10:
    Well he's rejuvenated Rooney has be not ??
    For 250k a week he should'nt need rejuvenating right?
    Rejuvenated Rooney? Ok, so are we judging Moyes by the performances of the players? Because if that's the case, WTF has he done to our defence? And every other player (Januzji not included) we have?

Surely if we're to give him credit for a particular task, he should also be critised for it? Which means he is doing a terrible job, regardless of Rooney's form. Who bye the way I've seen play better, and I think Moyes should've got rid of! But I understand it was hard to get him out as nobody wanted him apart from Chelsea, so I don't blame Moyes for that.

I said before, apart from Januzji, I can't see one other positive. I really can't.

He has no argument. Just talking drivel. Hes now saying he was asked for "positives" on Moyes when that was not the case. He was asked numerous times how has moyes done well and he said Anderson out.... lol fml. Aint giving him any more of my time. Instead of admitting hes wrong hes as stubborn as a mule and just digging himself a hole
    I agree in the sense that there are no positives regarding Moyes, and I'm sure people would find it hard to come up with any! I do however respect the lads that support Moyes, and I don't think the fans should be arguing with each other, because they disagree on our current manager.

I genuinely feel the fans who support him have been manipulated by the media, and others are taking the moral high ground! The media is screaming for time for DM. This was an alarm bell for me very early doors, and I wrote of it on here many times.

Anther thing. Most of the pro arguments the media are no starting to make for Moyes are really pathetic and very low. I will list some.

Fergie shouldn't be at the games! Disgraceful

Last year, nobody gave United a serious challenge. The league was easy! Delusion. I guess nobody wanted it?

The players at United haven't been good enough for a long time! Eh ok. Whatever Phil Thompson.

They need a whole new squad!

It's because the Chief executive changed and didn't back Moyes! But what about Liverpool?

He needs at least 2 years! This one actually would make loads of sense if we could see some positives, any, even just subtle ones.

As I said I'm all for fans backing him, as I really tried. But be careful what you read in the papers people.

Well said fergies minion , Of course we would all love for moyes to turn it round , it would be the best FU to the phil thompson types , But as ive been saying on here today, there hasn't been a single thing that has been positive in the last 6 months, Not even a glimmer. it all just seems to get slightly worse.

As for the media, Mark saggers summed it up on talksport , He said yesterday "i'm loving this, Ive suffered for a long time watching them win everything" Atleast he's being honest, But when phil thompson and mark lawrenson and co start saying the man utd manager is worthy of being around for another few seasons despite the fact we are 7th in the league.... then quite clearly they are taking the p.iss.

Totally agree!! This screams of Liverpool appointing Hodgson, had an ok prem record and they wanted to go British after Benitez but it was wrong, but at least they had the balls to get rid of him mid season. I fear cos SAF basically appointed Moyes we won't get rid of him and its going to be extremely detrimental to the club.

I fear he will not make top 4 and then it will be too late when imo he should of gone December after back to back defeats at OT or at the latest after losing in FA cup. It would of given new manager chance to buy some players this window.

Don't get me wrong I WOULD LOVE Moyes to prove me wrong but on evidence so far he hasn't done anything. Breaking losing records for fun and playing terrible football. Making terrible tactical decisions. He is just out of his depth and I wish the club would just hold their hands up and say sorry we got it wrong and sack him
Page 3 of 10 (148 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »