The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 3 Feb 2014 12:38 PM

Re: "I don't know what we have to do to win. We played well today" Moyes..

kirinki:
    See what you have made in 7 months...
    CLUELESS?
  • 2 Feb 2014 8:17 PM

These words sent chills into my bones. Only thing I can say is how honest you are Mr Moyes - to tell us you have no clue and in dire need of a pair of glasses (or a brain) to see we have not playing well all season. If everything is down to luck as he always quoted as the reason of our downfall, then at least go to find a temple to pray or a witch to change your luck. Of course, there is also a saying that you make your own luck. See what you have made in 7 months...
  • 2 Feb 2014 3:54 PM

giggsy01:
    Never known someone so negative as Moyes, and it is slowly spreading throughout the club and players.
    Ive never heard it from SAF
  • 2 Feb 2014 3:48 PM

Never known someone so negative as Moyes, and it is slowly spreading throughout the club and players.
  • 2 Feb 2014 3:40 PM

This comment shows Moyes is full of ***! He cannot get the players to work. His decision making , tactics are ***, feel like swearing but no one at United is gonna hear. Why did we even get Moyes as a manager, only the board know. Is fergie God? No he is not, so why did they let him choose the manager to succeed him, ridiculous
  • 2 Feb 2014 3:35 PM

man.united.92:
    man.united.92:
    LOL
    does that mean our next match will end the same way as the match against Stoke?
    but then today he' s given an interview and stated he is aggrieved that the players didn't perform better. So which is it? The Dithering One strikes again! So how do our players feel when their manager contradicts himself at every turn! Is it really any wonder why they can't get a result or find any consistency? Look at who's steering the ship!
  • 2 Feb 2014 3:29 PM

I think it's becoming blatantly obvious what United have to do to win....get rid of the useless losing team that is Moyes and his backroom staff who are turning this club into a joke.

"Unlucky not to win"..Moyes; "We HOPE to do better"..Smalling; "Young rues missed chances", I've never heard so much bull from a United team, they are sounding like losers and it's following them to the pitch.

• 2 Feb 2014 3:22 PM

Yeap.. get rid of the useless backroom staff he came with.. work on attack, passing & defending as a team..
  • 2 Feb 2014 2:56 PM

He might do the decent thing and resign and take his backroom staff with hom
  • 2 Feb 2014 2:48 PM

It clearly shows the level of football sense he has....we avnt played well this season °̩n most of our games....and if He thinks we played well? Then United as a club as °̩n for a very funny season ahead....even everton plays more interesting football than us...PATHETIC!
  • 2 Feb 2014 1:22 PM

thomas21:
    Try playing a settled team, in their proper positions, and STICKING to it...... Mata has already played 3 different positions in 2 games...........FRONT 4:---Januzaj, --- Rooney,---- Mata,----RvP.......If Rvp not fit, then Rooney here with Kagawa moving into Rooney's position........He Should Play 2 in Midfield of:--- Fletcher, Carrick, Fellaini,............ Do not change the Backline every game:----......Rafael/Smalling...........Vidic,,,,Jones/Evans,,,,,,,Evra,,,,,,,,.........Play this team for a run of Games, with right Changes on the bench......
    I totally agree, he as not played a settled side and players in their right positions, for a guy that as been involved in football as long as he as it is surprising, I know injuries have played there part but playing players out of position is surprising ?. My main worry is that he seems to be planning for next season re new players, does he not realise that if we don't get 4th some of his bigger targets will not come. It is not rocket science to identify our weaknesses, watching Utd like he as done whilst at Everton and pre season with us that some of the squad are not good enough or past it. 2 transfer windows 2 players one class, one ?? marks against, if the majority of supporters on here can see this why hasn't he? His dealing of Zaha as been shocking along with Kagawa, if he doesn't fancy them get rid, Zaha as not had a chance if the rumours are correct about his daughter then it's his daughter that wants sorting not Zaha or maybe he cannot even manage his own house.
  • 2 Feb 2014 12:48 PM

Denial!
  • 2 Feb 2014 12:45 PM

Well Moyes to win I think we have to score more goals than the opposition correct me if im wrong .
  • 2 Feb 2014 12:24 PM

"I don't know what we have to do" Doesn't that sum it all up?
  • 2 Feb 2014 12:22 PM

Yes [Y] Re: "I don't know what we have to do to win. We played well today" Moyes..

mosley909:
    David Moyes:
    I don't know what we have to do to win. We played well today
    well david i don't claim to be an expert but 3 blindingly obvious things would have helped

1, when you are fored to play a Center midfielder at Center back, it may be a good idea to supply to cover for him in the shape of a defensive midefilder, dropping a striker back into that role may leave your team a tad exposed!

2, when the team is facing strong winds, playing lost of long balls into the wind is the football equivelant of Pi$$ing into it!

3, when you spend 37 million pounds on a world class number 10, don't play welbeck in that position instead you M0R0N!!

well said!
Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2 Next >