The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 6 May 2017 12:39 PM

Re: Football Elsewhere....

that's that finished then! 2-0. Disappointing.
  • 6 May 2017 12:14 PM

Aye as long as this stays 1-0 I fancy Palace to get something. At times tho City have absolutely ripped them open just not made them pay for it. Stirling for all his God stuff he really doesn't seem to be able to strike a ball. Always seems to scuff it.
  • 6 May 2017 12:13 PM

I don't think we should be overly worried here, City have played well, but how many times have we seen them dominate teams and then go on to draw? Palace will be happy here at 1-0 and surely wqon't be as bad in the second half as they were in the first 25 minutes.
  • 6 May 2017 12:08 PM

Thought that was a goal from Benteke there, very close!
  • 6 May 2017 12:03 PM

So City mean business today, some of this football, fuuuuck me. I feel fairly confident in saying Silva is going to get MOTM unless something drastic happens.
  • 6 May 2017 11:56 AM

Silva looks like he has had his weatabix this morning. Some of his passing and movement. I'd love him at United. Also in the day of modern prices for strikers looking like it'll cost you 50mil for an alright player how, oh how did they get Jesus for 27mil?

Write this as Sane waltz passed 4 players with a nutmeg in there as well. What was he 37mil. Bargain.

• 6 May 2017 11:56 AM

Again we see Manchester City wingers square the ball instead of taking a shot. This obsession with not taking risks and only shooting when you have proper possibility of scoring is crazy. I've seen it over and over again this season, very strange.
  • 6 May 2017 11:51 AM

I guess we've got to wait and hope for the customary second half drop from Manchester City. Palace nowhere near this game at the minute
  • 6 May 2017 11:49 AM

If palace can get a point off MC or even win against MC, we should field a strong team against Arsenal and go above MC.
    Control and Shoot
  • 6 May 2017 11:36 AM

fernando426:
    Come on Palace, one more giant killing game please or even a draw will do then hang up your boots please. No need to strain yourselves in that last game of the season.
    Palace ummmm, maybe you're just wanting to make this more dramatic. A bit of a football version of the rope a dope.

Palace 1-0 down under 3 mins

• 6 May 2017 11:36 AM

Well that was rubbish.
  • 6 May 2017 11:31 AM

Come on Palace, one more giant killing game please or even a draw will do then hang up your boots please. No need to strain yourselves in that last game of the season.
  • 5 May 2017 8:24 PM

fernando426:
    Adrian vs Spurs so far Adrian winning. West Ham have had a good few openings on the break. 0-0 getting to squeaky bum time for Poch
    As o posted that the one rare occasion Ham got players forward and I'm not sure where the mistakes were but there must have been plenty as the ball ended up falling to an unmarked player in basically the 6 yarder. Lanzini I think.

Dier was just standing watching but at one point there seemed to be 3 or 4 Ham players at the back post.

• 5 May 2017 8:21 PM

Adrian vs Spurs so far Adrian winning. West Ham have had a good few openings on the break. 0-0 getting to squeaky bum time for Poch
  • 4 May 2017 6:07 PM

this is a well run forum says i
Page 1 of 309 (4635 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป