The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 23 Apr 2017 8:55 PM

Re: Football Elsewhere....

fernando426:
    What's the score? I find it crazy they are saying if Zidanne doesn't win something he is fired.
    Barca won. Messi brace.
  • 23 Apr 2017 8:54 PM

fernando426:
    Gary Mcleod:
    fernando426:
    I miss Rafael. Ok Mbappe has tormented him at times this game but he just nailed Falcao in a tackle. Later goes up the field megs a player then just loses his feet.
    Mate, tell me about it. I seriously thought he was going to be an extremely prominent player for us.. The best way to describe him is - tenacious!
    Yeah remember that one season when he controlled Robinho, Ronaldinho then handled Bale who was at the time the most terrifying winger in Europe having just destroyed That Inter RB from Brazil who was considered the best in the world.

Think that is the one season he was fit for. Injuries ruined his time at United. On his day tho 100x better than Valencia.

Are you talking about Maicon? I remember Messi putting him in a dentist chair lol.
  • 23 Apr 2017 8:53 PM

What's the score? I find it crazy they are saying if Zidanne doesn't win something he is fired.
    If you want to see the truth, then have no opinions.
  • 23 Apr 2017 8:51 PM

Messi just keeps astounding everyone. Beaten and battered today by Madrid, they really targeted him reminiscent of Mourinho's Madrid. He's just won it and La Liga has some life left. Wonder if Madrid will get a bit nervous now, not won a league title in a while.
  • 23 Apr 2017 8:49 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    fernando426:
    I miss Rafael. Ok Mbappe has tormented him at times this game but he just nailed Falcao in a tackle. Later goes up the field megs a player then just loses his feet.
    Mate, tell me about it. I seriously thought he was going to be an extremely prominent player for us.. The best way to describe him is - tenacious!
    Yeah remember that one season when he controlled Robinho, Ronaldinho then handled Bale who was at the time the most terrifying winger in Europe having just destroyed That Inter RB from Brazil who was considered the best in the world.

Think that is the one season he was fit for. Injuries ruined his time at United. On his day tho 100x better than Valencia.

• 23 Apr 2017 8:46 PM

fernando426:
  • 23 Apr 2017 8:42 PM

• 23 Apr 2017 8:39 PM

*** the little *** has scored.
    When you enjoy what you do you don't lose your hair and Guardiola is bald He doesn't enjoy football
  • 23 Apr 2017 8:38 PM

Well... Messi being Messi when you expect him to be the total opposite of messy.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  • 23 Apr 2017 8:36 PM

MESSIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!
    #notmyunitedmanager
  • 23 Apr 2017 8:32 PM

James scores 2-2 Get innnnn!!!!!!
    When you enjoy what you do you don't lose your hair and Guardiola is bald He doesn't enjoy football
  • 23 Apr 2017 8:32 PM

fernando426:
    Things like that are why I always find it laughable that Ramos is always in the team of the year or considered the best defender in Europe.

2-1 now Monaco

So true. He's one of the ones we've been linked with in the past I'm glad turned out to be BS.
    #notmyunitedmanager
  • 23 Apr 2017 8:26 PM

Things like that are why I always find it laughable that Ramos is always in the team of the year or considered the best defender in Europe.

2-1 now Monaco

• 23 Apr 2017 8:25 PM

Ramos red card.
  • 23 Apr 2017 8:25 PM

fernando426:
    Gary Mcleod:
    fernando426:
    Gary Mcleod:
    fernando426:
    *** Mbappe ........ this kid.. 2-0 Mbappe scores
    I'm fekking telling you, this kid is the heir to the Messi/Ronaldo throne. We'd be f##ked in the head not to prioritize this kid over anyone.
    he's making it harder and harder to resist saying he should be the priority this summer over everyone else. Wonder how he'd do as a wide forward with Martial up top ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    I'm glad to hear you've finally come over to the.... I guess the Mbappe Side lol. Nobody on the face of this earth should be prioritized like That Guy Mbappe (I'm trying to start a thing, shut up lol ๐Ÿ˜ƒ). Seriously we need to snap this kid up Asap!
    I mean I've been aware of him since last year and always rated him but all of a sudden from the guy I was watching he has hit an entirely new level. He's a player I want but as I've always said I don't think Jose is the right fit for him. But fuuuuck me he is something special and seeing him go somewhere else would be like stabbing cocktail sticks in to me own eyeballs.
    So join me my man! This is something I feel extraordinarily passionate about. I absolutely adore Manchester United with all my ***, and as such, I want the best players. The kid is THE best player out there in my humble opinion.
Page 1 of 298 (4461 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป