The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 27 Aug 2016 2:39 PM

Re: Football Elsewhere....

mosley909:
    iam_kramer:
    Hull have just announced an agreement has been made to sell them. That surely can't hurt us for tonight.
    surely you would think that would give their players a lift?
    Think we will down them.. But u never know these days.. Tho Hull don't quite hurt us really.. However the past 3 yrs has left quite a mark.. I don't think those sort of upsets will happen to us often this season but I still hv ptsd from stinking defeats from small sides
  • 27 Aug 2016 2:36 PM

Anyone seeing any diff between conte n JM? Seems like they r alike .. Keep it tight n counter... One gets accused often of parking the bus.. Hvnt seen the bus move when Chelsea don't hv the ball.. Only Costa remains in the opposite half
  • 27 Aug 2016 2:35 PM

iam_kramer:
    Hull have just announced an agreement has been made to sell them. That surely can't hurt us for tonight.
    surely you would think that would give their players a lift?
    Of course I find it funny We rhyme mushrooms with mushrooms come on
  • 27 Aug 2016 2:35 PM

kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    mosley909:
    iam_kramer:
    I'm going for Watford against arsenal. Good game the last one.
    i never bet against Arsenal, every time i think Wenger has finally lost it he proves me wrong
    You're right on cue, Arsenal get a penalty and score.
    Fudge...
    The smaller sides are going to suffer this season.. The big boys won't repeat last season again..
    No doubt. It looks like it could a Burnley annihilation if they don't pull their finger out soon.

It certainly looks like it's going to be a very interesting season.

Yup it's looking really scary for burnley.. They look like leaving here with a bucket load if they don't get it together soon.. The big boys are angry lol.. Doesn't help when almost everyone of them hv new managers eager to make a statement
    Indeed. Although the game seems to of stabilised somewhat. Maybe the finger has been pulled out a little bit lol.
  • 27 Aug 2016 2:34 PM

iam_kramer:
    Vardy goal, Drinkwater assist over the top, great goal. Leicester are back!
    im glad, i was starting to think they where gonna really struggle this year.
  • 27 Aug 2016 2:34 PM

• 27 Aug 2016 2:33 PM

kaine0072:
    mosley909:
    am i the only person who gets a real kick out of Alan Pardew teams losing?
    Lol after that silly dance i want him to lose more unless he's playing the scouse n council house..
    it's not just the dance..... even when he was at newcastle something about the way he talks make me feel like i need a shower to wash the *** of me that i just heard
  • 27 Aug 2016 2:33 PM

Vardy goal, Drinkwater assist over the top, great goal. Leicester are back!
  • 27 Aug 2016 2:27 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    mosley909:
    iam_kramer:
    i never bet against Arsenal, every time i think Wenger has finally lost it he proves me wrong
    Fudge...
    The smaller sides are going to suffer this season.. The big boys won't repeat last season again..
    No doubt. It looks like it could a Burnley annihilation if they don't pull their finger out soon.

Yup it's looking really scary for burnley.. They look like leaving here with a bucket load if they don't get it together soon.. The big boys are angry lol.. Doesn't help when almost everyone of them hv new managers eager to make a statement
  • 27 Aug 2016 2:23 PM

kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    mosley909:
    iam_kramer:
    Fudge...

• 27 Aug 2016 2:22 PM

mosley909:
    Lol after that silly dance i want him to lose more unless he's playing the scouse n council house..
  • 27 Aug 2016 2:19 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    mosley909:
    iam_kramer:
    Fudge...
  • 27 Aug 2016 2:19 PM

• 27 Aug 2016 2:18 PM

I'm now watching Leicester. Poor reception on the Arsenal game.
  • 27 Aug 2016 2:13 PM

iam_kramer:
    mosley909:
    iam_kramer:
    Fudge...
Page 224 of 256 (3829 items) « First ... < Previous 222 223 224 225 226 Next > ... Last »