The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 2 Oct 2016 7:32 PM

Re: Football Elsewhere....

Barcelona 3-0 down at half time. Incredible.
  • 2 Oct 2016 7:19 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Well, Barcelona have just conceded a goal. Losing 1-0. A slight consolation I suppose.
    Wow! Barca concede another. 2-0 to Celta Vigo!
    WTF???? 3-0!
  • 2 Oct 2016 7:18 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    Well, Barcelona have just conceded a goal. Losing 1-0. A slight consolation I suppose.
    Wow! Barca concede another. 2-0 to Celta Vigo!
  • 2 Oct 2016 7:12 PM

• 2 Oct 2016 6:52 PM

don't ya hate it when one of our biggest rivals losses but can't celebrate it because united don't take advantage of it. seeing guardiola's side stumbling all of a sudden reminds me of man city a few years ago under pellegrini when they were also smashing it in the first few months but then got brought back down to earth. I think liverpool are going to win the league this season.
  • 2 Oct 2016 5:21 PM

Arsenal score in LITERALLY the last second.......Son of a $^#%&
  • 2 Oct 2016 5:12 PM

mu_danny89:
    Burnley 0 - 0 Arsenal. At the moment, this could make me feel a whole lot better.
    Burnley have had so many close chances, they could be, and in fact should be leading.
  • 2 Oct 2016 4:57 PM

Burnley 0 - 0 Arsenal. At the moment, this could make me feel a whole lot better.
  • 2 Oct 2016 4:16 PM

iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Bebe's coming on for Eibar, 7 million pounds we paid for him, dodgiest deal we've ever done perhaps.
    I just literally switched to the Arsenal game right now lol. Watch Bebe score a brace.
    he's just had an opening, had to get past one man, couldn't get past him...
    So same ol Bebe then. :)
    Whistle blows 1-1 and the music comes on so loud in the Bernabeu so you can't hear the jeers. I can't see any hankies out though. Barcelona will be licking their lips.
    That's Madrid fans for you. They'll boo their own team even after a win. Worst fans in world football, I'm sure.
    I live in Madrid, and the majority are extremely tedious.
    Lol. Sounds accurate.
  • 2 Oct 2016 4:12 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Bebe's coming on for Eibar, 7 million pounds we paid for him, dodgiest deal we've ever done perhaps.
    I just literally switched to the Arsenal game right now lol. Watch Bebe score a brace.
    Whistle blows 1-1 and the music comes on so loud in the Bernabeu so you can't hear the jeers. I can't see any hankies out though. Barcelona will be licking their lips.
    That's Madrid fans for you. They'll boo their own team even after a win. Worst fans in world football, I'm sure.
    I live in Madrid, and the majority are extremely tedious.
  • 2 Oct 2016 4:08 PM

iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
  • 2 Oct 2016 4:05 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
  • 2 Oct 2016 4:04 PM

iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
  • 2 Oct 2016 4:02 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
  • 2 Oct 2016 4:00 PM

iam_kramer:
Page 224 of 309 (4635 items) « First ... < Previous 222 223 224 225 226 Next > ... Last »