The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:46 PM

Re: Football Elsewhere....

Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Samuel Ouma:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Celtic 3-2 up!
    Watching the Atletico match following City scores online, but it seems this is the first major test for City this season though they still have time to equalise then they have Spurs this weekend! Huge week for Pep.
    Yeah, it seems like, as Fernando and I were saying, City look very vulnerable when they are pressed. They don't do entirely too well under pressure.
    The second half of our game gave that evidence but we didn't do enough to get a result....whenever they were pressed they lost the ball or kicked it out of play...I said several times..fernandinho should be pressed...we didn't do that enough...he's not a quick thinker like Busquets is or Macherano...and they r still trying to find feet to settle with Bravo especially...
    For sure. Anyone who plays them MUST press high. Most likely you'll concede a goal, but you should score a goal or two. Bravo most especially, as you say, looks extremely shaky at the back.
    yup will be interesting match up when they face the scouse who seem to score for fun n don't mind leaking on the other end....
    Hell yeah that'll be a damn good game. I can imagine Liverpoo will win that. In fact I'd be surprised if they didn't.
    With the way they often go into crucial games missing a key player or two...I won't be so quick to back them...plus they really are an average side...as a unit tho...they r looking like us (which I hate)...u know great teamwork..
    The thing is you never really know which Liverpoo is going to show up. However if they play like they've been playing lately, I can't see Sh!tty coping.
    As much as I hate both...i really need someone to bring $hitty down to earth...Brenda has started ...hopefully Spurs turn up the screw this weekend....Son...better bang em
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:40 PM

Atletico beat Bayern...again. :)
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:39 PM

kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Samuel Ouma:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Celtic 3-2 up!
    Watching the Atletico match following City scores online, but it seems this is the first major test for City this season though they still have time to equalise then they have Spurs this weekend! Huge week for Pep.
    Yeah, it seems like, as Fernando and I were saying, City look very vulnerable when they are pressed. They don't do entirely too well under pressure.
    The second half of our game gave that evidence but we didn't do enough to get a result....whenever they were pressed they lost the ball or kicked it out of play...I said several times..fernandinho should be pressed...we didn't do that enough...he's not a quick thinker like Busquets is or Macherano...and they r still trying to find feet to settle with Bravo especially...
    For sure. Anyone who plays them MUST press high. Most likely you'll concede a goal, but you should score a goal or two. Bravo most especially, as you say, looks extremely shaky at the back.
    yup will be interesting match up when they face the scouse who seem to score for fun n don't mind leaking on the other end....
    Hell yeah that'll be a damn good game. I can imagine Liverpoo will win that. In fact I'd be surprised if they didn't.
    With the way they often go into crucial games missing a key player or two...I won't be so quick to back them...plus they really are an average side...as a unit tho...they r looking like us (which I hate)...u know great teamwork..
    The thing is you never really know which Liverpoo is going to show up. However if they play like they've been playing lately, I can't see Sh!tty coping.
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:34 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Samuel Ouma:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Celtic 3-2 up!
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:32 PM

btw I saw someone say Dembele is NOTHING special..assuming he read half a$$ed (your post fernando)....that was hilarious....
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:31 PM

kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Samuel Ouma:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Celtic 3-2 up!
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:29 PM

Griezmann misses! Vidal with ANOTHER moronic challenge. Don't know how he's still on the pitch.
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:29 PM

fernando426:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Samuel Ouma:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Celtic 3-2 up!
    Ooooft never thought of that game, when is that? That'll be some game.
    Think Dec 31 ...haven't really checked fixtures but yea should be some game...
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:27 PM

Vidal with a dumb @ss challange. Atletico penalty!
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:26 PM

kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Samuel Ouma:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Celtic 3-2 up!
    Ooooft never thought of that game, when is that? That'll be some game.
    If you want to see the truth, then have no opinions.
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:26 PM

fernando426:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Samuel Ouma:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Celtic 3-2 up!
    I just think the movement and pace they are getting attacked at is doing the damage, we lumped the ball up, I wouldn't say that is pressing, not in my eyes, but this is what I thought would be the weakness, quick transitions and people that can run.
    true...what I meant was anytime we did press a little bit they did lose the ball/....as a game plan no we didn't press...
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:24 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Samuel Ouma:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Celtic 3-2 up!
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:21 PM

kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Samuel Ouma:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Celtic 3-2 up!
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:20 PM

kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Samuel Ouma:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Celtic 3-2 up!
    I just think the movement and pace they are getting attacked at is doing the damage, we lumped the ball up, I wouldn't say that is pressing, not in my eyes, but this is what I thought would be the weakness, quick transitions and people that can run.
    If you want to see the truth, then have no opinions.
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:13 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    Samuel Ouma:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Celtic 3-2 up!
Page 225 of 298 (4461 items) « First ... < Previous 223 224 225 226 227 Next > ... Last »