The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 27 Aug 2016 2:12 PM

Re: Football Elsewhere....

mosley909:
    iam_kramer:
    I'm going for Watford against arsenal. Good game the last one.
    i never bet against Arsenal, every time i think Wenger has finally lost it he proves me wrong
    You're right on cue, Arsenal get a penalty and score.
  • 27 Aug 2016 2:11 PM

mosley909:
    iam_kramer:
    i never bet against Arsenal, every time i think Wenger has finally lost it he proves me wrong
    and just as i type that .......
    Of course I find it funny We rhyme mushrooms with mushrooms come on
  • 27 Aug 2016 2:10 PM

iam_kramer:
    Of course I find it funny We rhyme mushrooms with mushrooms come on

Unbelievable from Hazard!...Unfortunately.

Didn't last long ..hazard hits the target...
  • 27 Aug 2016 2:06 PM

iam_kramer:
    ...where both teams are wearing yellow and black.
  • 27 Aug 2016 2:03 PM

• 27 Aug 2016 1:23 PM

Midtable sides sharing the spoils ...good for us lol.as long as we win of course...onto the latest rivalry...Dyche v Conte
  • 27 Aug 2016 1:18 PM

kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Mane extremely lucky now to still b on the field
    I get the feeling he's going to "pull a Costa" and end up scoring.
    Lol yup.. Liverpool clearly the better side tho.. Spurs lucky this isn't turning into a mauling yet.. The no grappling rule has their defense in disarray on set pieces
    For sure. They've been extremely inconsistent so far this season, but should be winning this one.
    Both sides r very inconsistent...mid table mentality lol
    True true. Here comes their hero, Sturridge lol.
    Origi instead...doesn't look like Danny is fancied at all...n yet the media dwell on Rashford not playing instead...makes my blood boil the selective brush they use
    Yup, that's Brittish media for you lol.
    It's really annoying and worse off when some of our own fans n supporters begin to spew that garbage too ....when pep Klopp etc drop players no one questions them...rather the players aren't that good...I mean Firminho over Sturridge? Caballero over Hart? ...yet all hell breaks lose bcos JM dared drop Bastian or doesn't start Rashford...they use words like rashford demoted to U21 like its a knock on the lad...the lad found himself in the United squad by accident ...but no let's behave as if we r all knowing ...I thought rashford was rushed way too early to the senior side ...said this countless times
    Yeah, but it's the usual story. Man United will always sell, regardless of the content. So journos will write all sorts of tripe and people will end up reading it without fault.

The sad bit, as you say, is when our own fans start believing it.

• 27 Aug 2016 1:06 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Lol yup.. Liverpool clearly the better side tho.. Spurs lucky this isn't turning into a mauling yet.. The no grappling rule has their defense in disarray on set pieces
    For sure. They've been extremely inconsistent so far this season, but should be winning this one.
    Origi instead...doesn't look like Danny is fancied at all...n yet the media dwell on Rashford not playing instead...makes my blood boil the selective brush they use
    It's really annoying and worse off when some of our own fans n supporters begin to spew that garbage too ....when pep Klopp etc drop players no one questions them...rather the players aren't that good...I mean Firminho over Sturridge? Caballero over Hart? ...yet all hell breaks lose bcos JM dared drop Bastian or doesn't start Rashford...they use words like rashford demoted to U21 like its a knock on the lad...the lad found himself in the United squad by accident ...but no let's behave as if we r all knowing ...I thought rashford was rushed way too early to the senior side ...said this countless times
  • 27 Aug 2016 1:02 PM

kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
  • 27 Aug 2016 1:01 PM

Just can't defend lol yet Klopp in all wisdom won't buy a left back ...
  • 27 Aug 2016 1:00 PM

1-1 :D
  • 27 Aug 2016 12:59 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
  • 27 Aug 2016 12:58 PM

kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
Page 225 of 256 (3829 items) « First ... < Previous 223 224 225 226 227 Next > ... Last »