The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 20 Dec 2015 4:26 PM

Re: Football Elsewhere....

How long till we see "Klopp out!"? :-)
  • 20 Dec 2015 4:23 PM

nosferatu_:
    busbybabe86:
    iam_kramer:
    I just tuned in before half time, Watford look good. Liverpool look rather blunt
    More than blunt, they look terrible. I told you not to be scared of the dancing rockstar. He'll be sacked in 18 months. Liverpool staying midtable.
    I would worry about our own manager. LvG had a poor start, then he said it would take 3 months for the players to adapt to his style and after 18 months we are still waiting for them to adapt...
    Of course, but there was a lot of debate and discussion re the appointment of Klopp here not so long ago, and after all, it's Liverpool - so a bit of banter, especially at the moment, always serves to cheer us up a bit. They would probably return the favour.... ;-)
    xxxI am a Europeanxxx
    xxSay NO to bigotry!xx
    xOne Lovex
  • 20 Dec 2015 3:20 PM

3-0...not quite going to plan for them is it?

Are there any good managers left?

• 20 Dec 2015 3:15 PM

busbybabe86:
    iam_kramer:
    I just tuned in before half time, Watford look good. Liverpool look rather blunt
    More than blunt, they look terrible. I told you not to be scared of the dancing rockstar. He'll be sacked in 18 months. Liverpool staying midtable.
    I would worry about our own manager. LvG had a poor start, then he said it would take 3 months for the players to adapt to his style and after 18 months we are still waiting for them to adapt...
  • 20 Dec 2015 3:14 PM

jk1982:
    Klopp's probably looking at the watford kit and dreaming of better days ๐Ÿ˜›
    You mean last season when Dortmund finished with 46 points? Over-rated doesn't even come close to it.
  • 20 Dec 2015 3:13 PM

busbybabe86:
    iam_kramer:
    I did a quick calculation of league points, Brendan Rogers (8 PL matches) = 1.5 pts per game. Assuming that would have remained stable throughout the season you would be looking at 57 pts at the end of the season. Since Klopp has come, and assuming they don't win this match today, that'll be 12 pts in 9 games, i.e. 1.3 pts per game- calculating that for the rest of the season it comes to quite a low points tally.

Stop Press! 3-0
    xxxI am a Europeanxxx
    xxSay NO to bigotry!xx
    xOne Lovex
  • 20 Dec 2015 3:08 PM

Klopp's probably looking at the watford kit and dreaming of better days ๐Ÿ˜›

• 20 Dec 2015 2:52 PM

iam_kramer:
  • 20 Dec 2015 2:30 PM

• 20 Dec 2015 2:25 PM

redblood75:
    Meanwhile, half-time at Vicarage Road and Watford are beating Liverpool 2-0.
    lol
    #notmyunitedmanager
  • 20 Dec 2015 2:19 PM

Meanwhile, half-time at Vicarage Road and Watford are beating Liverpool 2-0.
    xxxI am a Europeanxxx
    xxSay NO to bigotry!xx
    xOne Lovex
  • 15 Dec 2015 5:26 PM

angel cake:
    Leics will dip soon
    I've been saying the same for a few months now

In all seriousness, I think you're probably right, but that doesn't mean what they've been doing of late isn't impressive.

• 14 Dec 2015 9:59 PM

tr0y:
    LEE TREVIS:
    You just godda love em, well done Foxes
    Something within me is desperate to dislike them, but how can I when they're playing the football they're playing, whilst sitting top? Well done to them, indeed.
    Leics will dip soon
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:58 PM

LEE TREVIS:
    You just godda love em, well done Foxes
    Something within me is desperate to dislike them, but how can I when they're playing the football they're playing, whilst sitting top? Well done to them, indeed.
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:58 PM

kaine0072:
    oj the american:
    very open game...entertaining at least..gonna be more goals for sure
    Yup Chelsea look a sack of....THAT defense is horrific
    They WON the league last season - and we're crying over losing to Bournemouth!!!
Page 225 of 234 (3500 items) ยซ First ... < Previous 223 224 225 226 227 Next > ... Last ยป