The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 2 Oct 2016 3:59 PM

Re: Football Elsewhere....

Bebe's coming on for Eibar, 7 million pounds we paid for him, dodgiest deal we've ever done perhaps.
  • 2 Oct 2016 3:50 PM

7isthemagicnumber:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Madrid 1-1 with Eibar. Interesting, they've drawn the last 3 haven't they?
    I know they drew their previous game. Is Ronaldo on the pitch?
    I'm still glued to Tottenahm- City, I just saw the score on twitter, he is on the pitch though, he assisted Bale's goal.
    I see. I wanted to watch the A. Madrid game, but it was on at the same time as United. United always comes first. Griezmann scored again.
    Griezmann also missed a penalty. Don't know why they still let him take them. He bottled it against Real in the final, and missed one against bayern in champions league.
    Yeah, he's not the best penalty ***.
  • 2 Oct 2016 3:33 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    I'm still glued to Tottenahm- City, I just saw the score on twitter, he is on the pitch though, he assisted Bale's goal.
    I see. I wanted to watch the A. Madrid game, but it was on at the same time as United. United always comes first. Griezmann scored again.
    Griezmann also missed a penalty. Don't know why they still let him take them. He bottled it against Real in the final, and missed one against bayern in champions league.
    Lots of poets play football but poets don't win titles
  • 2 Oct 2016 3:24 PM

How on earth did Ronaldo miss that!?
  • 2 Oct 2016 3:18 PM

kaine0072:
    iam_kramer:
    Great performance from Tottenham and they should be praised. City didn't have a kick really until 70 minutes and even then Tottenahm looked threatening on the counter attack. Great game and we've gained a point on them today, we could have been only three behind them though and I hate it when your rivals drop points and you don't take advantage.
    Happens way too often these days...
    Very frustrating, especially with the October we've got coming up. We're likely to drop points perhaps in a couple of games out of the five.
  • 2 Oct 2016 3:15 PM

Well not a bad 1pt realy, but we should only be 3 behind, long way to go.. lets see.
  • 2 Oct 2016 3:13 PM

iam_kramer:
    Great performance from Tottenham and they should be praised. City didn't have a kick really until 70 minutes and even then Tottenahm looked threatening on the counter attack. Great game and we've gained a point on them today, we could have been only three behind them though and I hate it when your rivals drop points and you don't take advantage.
    Happens way too often these days...
  • 2 Oct 2016 3:13 PM

I'm so pleased to see Man Sh!tty lose, but it just makes it all the more painful that, had we won our game today, we'd only be 3 points behind this "unbeatable" City team.
  • 2 Oct 2016 3:10 PM

• 2 Oct 2016 3:06 PM

Final score 2-0 to Spurs. Really impressive considering they are without Harry Kane.
  • 2 Oct 2016 3:06 PM

what a performance from vertonghen and alderwierld.... literaly a brick wall, makes up for man utd drawing!
  • 2 Oct 2016 3:05 PM

5 points behind City going into the international break, not that bad. Spurs have just shown everyone else how to beat City. Honeymoon over for Pep.
    Kenyan Red
  • 2 Oct 2016 3:03 PM

Just landed and seeing Spurs bringing Pep down to earth.. music to my ears.. poch is a torn in Pep's behind tho
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:56 PM

iam_kramer:
    City really pressing now, Tottenham might be tiring.
    what a game, and yeah city just put Spurs under a spell for a bit there.
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:54 PM

iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
Page 225 of 309 (4635 items) « First ... < Previous 223 224 225 226 227 Next > ... Last »