The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:06 PM

Re: Football Elsewhere....

Samuel Ouma:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Celtic 3-2 up!
    Watching the Atletico match following City scores online, but it seems this is the first major test for City this season though they still have time to equalise then they have Spurs this weekend! Huge week for Pep.
    Yeah, it seems like, as Fernando and I were saying, City look very vulnerable when they are pressed. They don't do entirely too well under pressure.
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:03 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    Celtic 3-2 up!
    Watching the Atletico match following City scores online, but it seems this is the first major test for City this season though they still have time to equalise then they have Spurs this weekend! Huge week for Pep.
    Kenyan Red
  • 28 Sep 2016 8:02 PM

Celtic 3-3 City..
  • 28 Sep 2016 7:54 PM

Celtic 3-2 up!
  • 28 Sep 2016 7:49 PM

devil26_forlife:
    Bayern looked terrific in the first 20 mins,but Athetico had the better of the next 25.This could go either way in the second half"....,,
    Unbelievable considering A. Madrid have only had a mere 29% possession. But they often pull a win out of nowhere.
  • 28 Sep 2016 7:46 PM

Bayern looked terrific in the first 20 mins,but Athetico had the better of the next 25.This could go either way in the second half"....,,
  • 28 Sep 2016 7:43 PM

fernando426:
    Yeah I switched over to that game just in time to see that Carasco finish.
    He's shaping up to be a mighty fine footballer. Just turned 23 this month too.
  • 28 Sep 2016 7:40 PM

Yeah I switched over to that game just in time to see that Carasco finish.
    If you want to see the truth, then have no opinions.
  • 28 Sep 2016 7:24 PM

fernando426:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Gary Mcleod:
    fernando426:
    Celtic are actually winning 2-1
    Just saw that now. The famous, yet wrong Dembele that you and 7 were discussing the opening scorer lol.
    And then it's 2-2.......
    yeah Celtic are running at Man City and causing problems which is what I thought we should have done. I still say we let Rashford,Martial and Depay or Miki loose at them infront of a 3
    I'm actually watching the Bayern A. Madrid game, but......Atletico just SCORE - 1-0 ....but as I was saying, I agree, we should of pressed them. They look vulnerable when pressed.
  • 28 Sep 2016 7:22 PM

Jesus what a finish
  • 28 Sep 2016 7:18 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    Gary Mcleod:
    fernando426:
    Just saw that now. The famous, yet wrong Dembele that you and 7 were discussing the opening scorer lol.
    And then it's 2-2.......
    yeah Celtic are running at Man City and causing problems which is what I thought we should have done. I still say we let Rashford,Martial and Depay or Miki loose at them infront of a 3
  • 28 Sep 2016 7:15 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    fernando426:
    And then it's 2-2.......
  • 28 Sep 2016 7:15 PM

fernando426:
    Just saw that now. The famous, yet wrong Dembele that you and 7 were discussing, the opening scorer lol.
  • 28 Sep 2016 7:10 PM

• 28 Sep 2016 7:07 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    How did Bayern not score there???
    And likewise, how did A. Madrid not score there???
Page 226 of 298 (4461 items) « First ... < Previous 224 225 226 227 228 Next > ... Last »