The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:56 PM

Re: Football Elsewhere....

Whenever I feel frustrated with Utd I take solace in finding Chelsea at the bottom.. Hahaha.. Relegation scrap heap well on.. Big enough to drop? Time will tell
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:55 PM

You just godda love em, well done Foxes
    LEE TREVIS AND GREGOS TRAITORELLI SUPPORT POSITIVE POSTS PLEASE JUST GIVE A LITTLE OF YOUR TIME EACH DAY TO BUMP POSITIVE POSTS TOGETHER WE CAN SAVE THIS FORUM FROM MUPPETRY
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:55 PM

chelsea to get relegated y heard it here first
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:52 PM

damn, leicester are still going direct and attacking in injury time instead of trying to waste time.
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:50 PM

leighmanc:
    he's not had the greatest luck in getting his career back on track after his lengthy injury
    I concur.

leighmanc:
    i still think had he joined a team like arsenal last season he would currently be one of the best strikers in the league.
    I strongly disagree. The EPL isn't the right league for him.
    Pogba
    Angel Gomes
    Marcus Rashford
    Fosu Mensah
    Tuanzebe
    Lee O'Connor
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:48 PM

Why did Chelsea sack Raneire? it was such a long time ago....was it to get Mourhino in?

He's a good manager...could he....could he.....?????

• 14 Dec 2015 9:46 PM

hmmm...disagree. He's finished at the top level now
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:45 PM

myteamutd:
    How is superstar Falcao doing these days?
    he's not had the greatest luck in getting his career back on track after his lengthy injury, first he spent a season under the van gaal who has destroyed nearly every attacker under him at united and then he joins chelsea who having a season like nobody could have imagined, i still think had he joined a team like arsenal last season he would currently be one of the best strikers in the league.
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:45 PM

you know..for £200,000+ week you can't blame him..who's lauging al lthe way to the bank?

But he looked finished playing for us. You could se the effort was there but the legs have gone. That can't be coached back...

Lot of fans here said Mour, would show us how to manage a superstar......Oh well..it's nearly Christmas.

• 14 Dec 2015 9:44 PM

that Leicester team don't ** about with side passes i'll tell you that much
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:42 PM

myteamutd:
    Doing what he does best.. Gathering team jersies lol.. He really shouldn't have stayed in England but the money is good.. What happened to the special one bring back life into Falcao tho
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:41 PM

Yes i did say he is class...but i feel Van Gaal could **** on Sanata just to be a misreable ****
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:40 PM

• 14 Dec 2015 9:39 PM

Mahrez will help Martial alot. The lonely Martial on top for United. Not suprisely Martial are struggling with United. Due to the srevice he is getting from United teammates.
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:38 PM

Chelsea ate from the same plate as we did up front.. With the chances they've had the minutes after the second they really should have been on top now.. Mahrez and Vardy has scored more goals than the entire Chelsea front 4 combined.
Page 226 of 234 (3500 items) « First ... < Previous 224 225 226 227 228 Next > ... Last »