The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:52 PM

Re: Football Elsewhere....

City really pressing now, Tottenham might be tiring.
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:51 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Madrid 1-1 with Eibar. Interesting, they've drawn the last 3 haven't they?
    I know they drew their previous game. Is Ronaldo on the pitch?
    I'm still glued to Tottenahm- City, I just saw the score on twitter, he is on the pitch though, he assisted Bale's goal.
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:50 PM

Watching this City still look good. The quality of this game from both teams has been awesome. It's like champions league final stuff.
    If you want to see the truth, then have no opinions.
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:47 PM

iam_kramer:
    I know they drew their previous game. Is Ronaldo on the pitch?
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:43 PM

• 2 Oct 2016 2:40 PM

Movement and ability to run of Son is why I was saying we should have gone with Rashford up top so if we press them hard, win the ball that transition to attack would be quick. When we played them we had those types of breaks but didn't have the personel to take advantage of those situations.
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:40 PM

City made to look ordinary today but it was evident even in the Swansea game last week, they looked all over the place.
    Kenyan Red
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:37 PM

Saved penalty! Argh, nevermind, another goal had been coming.
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:37 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    Spurs penalty!
    Bravo save! Damnit.
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:36 PM

Spurs penalty!
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:35 PM

fernando426:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    This just proves that you've absolutely GOT TO press Man City at every opportunity.
    and hard! Tottenham and Liverpool are probably the teams who could best take advantage of city's play, I hope a few other teams will look at this and apply similar tactics, problem is spurs do this every week, most other teams don't.
    I know we've said this before, but Liverpoo City is going to be a damn entertaining game. Can't see anything but a Poo win.
    They will really test City home and away, much like Tottenham, they're just really contrasting styles. This is the first truly difficult game they've had really given that we messed up our setup when they came to Old Trafford.

I've just seen the Kolorov goal, comical really.

In the second half against Sh!tty, we were pressing and all of a sudden we were the better team. Unfortunately we did not press enough.
    See Personaly I wouldn't call what we did as pressing. We just put everyone forward and had them pinned back by the sheer numbers we put forward to gamble. Liverpool, press, City press, Spurs are pressing we still don't do that well
    I agree that we do need to improve how we press. We still give the ball away too often. But we did put pressure on them, ans all of a sudden they just couldn't play the game they wanted to.
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:32 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    This just proves that you've absolutely GOT TO press Man City at every opportunity.
    and hard! Tottenham and Liverpool are probably the teams who could best take advantage of city's play, I hope a few other teams will look at this and apply similar tactics, problem is spurs do this every week, most other teams don't.
    I know we've said this before, but Liverpoo City is going to be a damn entertaining game. Can't see anything but a Poo win.
    They will really test City home and away, much like Tottenham, they're just really contrasting styles. This is the first truly difficult game they've had really given that we messed up our setup when they came to Old Trafford.

In the second half against Sh!tty, we were pressing and all of a sudden we were the better team. Unfortunately we did not press enough.
    See Personaly I wouldn't call what we did as pressing. We just put everyone forward and had them pinned back by the sheer numbers we put forward to gamble. Liverpool, press, City press, Spurs are pressing we still don't do that well
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:29 PM

iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:

• 2 Oct 2016 2:25 PM

iam_kramer:
    Fernando is a poor footballer, isn't he? I don't really know why Pep is playing him, he has physical presence but technically he's not sound at all.
    Replaced by Gundogan 52nd minute, who is not a poor footballer.
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:16 PM

Fernando is a poor footballer, isn't he? I don't really know why Pep is playing him, he has physical presence but technically he's not sound at all.
Page 226 of 309 (4635 items) « First ... < Previous 224 225 226 227 228 Next > ... Last »