The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:37 PM

Re: Football Elsewhere....

Of course the wasting of talent on the bench in Remy. Remy on the bench is just a waste of talent. The striker that are closest to Henry. Remy. Mourinho better ruin Remy on the bench than let him go.
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:36 PM

myteamutd:
    If Vardy was younger than say 22 i'd say buy him at any cost..but at 28...i don't want him. There's no point. He's having a great season etc but he may fit perfectly into Leceister team, set -up ,tactics etc.

Marhez.....yeah he is great but is he going to do anything at Utd? or will the skill be trained out of him?

would rather see us sign mahrez than our rivals, wouldn't surprise me if man city try to sign him in january, i'm sure van gaal would try to drill the flair out of him but hopefully he would be sodding off at the end of this season.
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:32 PM

oj the american:
    very open game...entertaining at least..gonna be more goals for sure
    Yup Chelsea look a sack of....THAT defense is horrific
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:31 PM

very open game...entertaining at least..gonna be more goals for sure
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:29 PM

They are quick footie ball players. Quick footie ball players = fast good attacking football. If im going to use a futsal team. Mahrez wil be really goon in futsal too. Slow players will pass the ball most of the time.

Vardy is so easy on toes like Giggs. With same good deliver and teamates like Mahrez. He will still score really often at the age of 33-34. It depend on his teammates. Depend on the quality of service he is getting from his teamates.

• 14 Dec 2015 9:29 PM

myteamutd:
    what?

1 player we let go and that was 6 years ago....is that it? It's not like he's in our first team now is it?

I take it you're referring to me? What is the problem?
    Pogba
    Angel Gomes
    Marcus Rashford
    Fosu Mensah
    Tuanzebe
    Lee O'Connor
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:27 PM

what?

1 player we let go and that was 6 years ago....is that it? It's not like he's in our first team now is it?

• 14 Dec 2015 9:26 PM

Leceister have agood chance of wininng the league...AMAZING!

We don't. Is any player going to leave them for us in their moment of glory!!!

Man i hope if we can't (0% chance) win it then Leceister do it...of course they'll probably faulter later on and go down in 3 years time. :-)

• 14 Dec 2015 9:24 PM

myteamutd:
    Where did they dig him from? Why can't we find talent like this?

Our whole system from training, scouting, youth development needs a huge overhaul.

If Mourhino goes.....man that could mean huge competition for PEP and any top manager...

Le Havre .. just like Pogb***
    Pogba
    Angel Gomes
    Marcus Rashford
    Fosu Mensah
    Tuanzebe
    Lee O'Connor
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:23 PM

If Vardy was younger than say 22 i'd say buy him at any cost..but at 28...i don't want him. There's no point. He's having a great season etc but he may fit perfectly into Leceister team, set -up ,tactics etc.

Marhez.....yeah he is great but is he going to do anything at Utd? or will the skill be trained out of him?

• 14 Dec 2015 9:23 PM

leighmanc:
    i feel like united will go for vardy in january but i really hope we pass on him and go for mahrez instead, he is the real deal out of the two with age also on his side.
    If I'm any of the Leicester players I will reject a big move in January.. Not when we r playing the best football and could even win the lge.. Plus what shows Mahrez will be a success here.. When I look at the Leicester side, they all work hard together.. It's all teamwork
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:20 PM

Where did they dig him from? Why can't we find talent like this?

Our whole system from training, scouting, youth development needs a huge overhaul.

If Mourhino goes.....man that could mean huge competition for PEP and any top manager...

• 14 Dec 2015 9:18 PM

i feel like united will go for vardy in january but i really hope we pass on him and go for mahrez instead, he is the real deal out of the two with age also on his side.
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:17 PM

manutdphilosophyclass92:
    tr0y:
    Outstanding goal from Mahrez. He's absolutely vital to this Leicester side.
    Remember our conversation a while back? That I want to see how he does against Chelsea, Man Utd, City and Liverpool? Great against us, Chelsea and hopefully the same against Liverpool and City.
    I do, and as you've rightly acknowledged he's been everything we were wondering he could be. Brilliant season thus far and I'm sure there's more to come.
  • 14 Dec 2015 9:15 PM

kaine0072:
    manutdphilosophyclass92:
    Mahrez the best player in the league
    Leicester really have been the best team in the lge by far...
    Yep., and it sure helps when you have statistically the 3rd player in the top 5 European leagues.
    Pogba
    Angel Gomes
    Marcus Rashford
    Fosu Mensah
    Tuanzebe
    Lee O'Connor
Page 227 of 234 (3500 items) « First ... < Previous 225 226 227 228 229 Next > ... Last »