The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 28 Sep 2016 7:01 PM

Re: Football Elsewhere....

How did Bayern not score there???
  • 28 Sep 2016 6:57 PM

7isthemagicnumber:
    fernando426:
    Take off Dembele, send on Pulisikic first thing he does is waltz past two players. Another great youngster.
    Agreed Dembele is nothing special
    I've actually just remembererd that you don't actually know who Dembele is as you think it's the Celtic player and the last time you saw Dortmund was 2 years ago.
    If you want to see the truth, then have no opinions.
  • 28 Sep 2016 6:41 PM

Feeling Celtic are away to get spanked, Parkhead tho full to the brim. Always a *** atmosphere when it's champs league.
  • 28 Sep 2016 3:20 PM

fernando426:
    I tried to be amusing and yet stern at the same time not an easy thing to do
    True dat. :D

fernando426:
    he ain't been around these parts today as I still think he's ashamed from that other thread.
    Kind of strange, usually he's a decent poster....other times not so much lol. Schizophrenia perhaps?
  • 28 Sep 2016 3:16 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    fernando426:
    Gary Mcleod:
    fernando426:
    So there must actually be mods, as I responded to captain dipshiiit below and it would seem my post was removed.

Anyway, captain dipshit you aren't agreeing with anyone as that isn't what I said or emplied in my post - so once again you're coming off looking like the moron you are as you simply don't read or purposely take things out of context to get a reaction. Exemplified by you reserecting the Dortmund thread and what you posted last night.

Anyway noticed you ain't set foot in your bullying page or acknowledged that you yourself are bullying and you've got it all completely wrong.

I saw your response this morning lol. No idea why it was removed. I thought there were no longer any mods here lol. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    yeah so they must upon occasion have a look๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't even think it was that bad either.
    Yeah, I imagine they visit here once every 8 months. But as you say, I didn't see anything worthy of flagging/removing. Twas amusing though. :D
    I tried to be amusing and yet stern at the same time not an easy thing to do๐Ÿ’๐Ÿป he ain't been around these parts today as I still think he's ashamed from that other thread.
  • 28 Sep 2016 3:09 PM

fernando426:
    Gary Mcleod:
    fernando426:
    So there must actually be mods, as I responded to captain dipshiiit below and it would seem my post was removed.

Anyway, captain dipshit you aren't agreeing with anyone as that isn't what I said or emplied in my post - so once again you're coming off looking like the moron you are as you simply don't read or purposely take things out of context to get a reaction. Exemplified by you reserecting the Dortmund thread and what you posted last night.

Anyway noticed you ain't set foot in your bullying page or acknowledged that you yourself are bullying and you've got it all completely wrong.

I saw your response this morning lol. No idea why it was removed. I thought there were no longer any mods here lol. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    yeah so they must upon occasion have a look๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't even think it was that bad either.
    Yeah, I imagine they visit here once every 8 months. But as you say, I didn't see anything worthy of flagging/removing. Twas amusing though. :D
  • 28 Sep 2016 2:57 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    fernando426:

• 28 Sep 2016 12:42 PM

fernando426:

• 28 Sep 2016 12:29 PM

• 27 Sep 2016 8:48 PM

fernando426:
    Take off Dembele, send on Pulisikic first thing he does is waltz past two players. Another great youngster.
    Agreed Dembele is nothing special
    you know his face when he walks down the street
    From whythenshaw he is so good he's the best player in the neighbourhood
  • 27 Sep 2016 8:41 PM

fernando426:
    We must sign Weigl, must, just a must. Then Saul, I'd be happy with that 2 this summer ๐Ÿ˜‚
    ' Can't sign all of them when we have TFM & Perreira ...I really want those 2 to form our base in midfield.....I will add Saul to compliment..ship off Morgan n Fellaini...Carrick will retire
  • 27 Sep 2016 8:38 PM

We must sign Weigl, must, just a must. Then Saul, I'd be happy with that 2 this summer ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • 27 Sep 2016 8:30 PM

Terrific display of football...but we can also see who RM weak link is going to be...Keylor Navas
  • 27 Sep 2016 8:26 PM

fernando426:
    That kid will be something else if he keeps it up...
  • 27 Sep 2016 8:25 PM

Navas REALLY inspires confidence (sarcasm)
Page 227 of 298 (4461 items) ยซ First ... < Previous 225 226 227 228 229 Next > ... Last ยป