The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 27 Aug 2016 12:11 PM

Re: Football Elsewhere....

iam_kramer:
    Surely a yellow for mane!
    Already on a yellow so I assume why he wasn't given a second...
  • 27 Aug 2016 12:09 PM

iam_kramer:
    Mane very lucky to get away with that.
  • 27 Aug 2016 12:05 PM

• 27 Aug 2016 12:03 PM

iam_kramer:
    kaine0072:
    iam_kramer:
    This new holding in the box rule is going to cause havoc this season.
    I know...one game peno another a warning? Ridiculous...hate the scouse but I'd be livid If that's not given to us
    I don't really want to see penalties every single game,but it's going to be ridiculous if they only give them every other week.
    Has to be consistent...id b *** if that was not given for us...but well...
  • 27 Aug 2016 12:02 PM

kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Spurs cracking at every scouse attack.. Lost count on how many openings the scouse hv had so far
    It's actually been a good game so far. Just a shame there will be no Steven Gerrard slipping and sliding. It's always entertaining to see him falling on his @rse. :)
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Spurs cracking at every scouse attack.. Lost count on how many openings the scouse hv had so far
    It's actually been a good game so far. Just a shame there will be no Steven Gerrard slipping and sliding. It's always entertaining to see him falling on his @rse. :)
    Lol yea it's been good. The scouse shd hv been ahead ...Spurs have been Spurs ....like their hated cousins..bright start n then they reach for the bottle
    Perhaps a pen should have been awarded to Tottenham, so it's evened itself out.
  • 27 Aug 2016 12:01 PM

kaine0072:
    iam_kramer:
    I know...one game peno another a warning? Ridiculous...hate the scouse but I'd be livid If that's not given to us
    I don't really want to see penalties every single game,but it's going to be ridiculous if they only give them every other week.
  • 27 Aug 2016 11:59 AM

Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Lol yea it's been good. The scouse shd hv been ahead ...Spurs have been Spurs ....like their hated cousins..bright start n then they reach for the bottle
  • 27 Aug 2016 11:57 AM

iam_kramer:
  • 27 Aug 2016 11:55 AM

• 27 Aug 2016 11:54 AM

kaine0072:
  • 27 Aug 2016 11:54 AM

Ref consistency is a shambles.. That shd b a peno
  • 27 Aug 2016 11:49 AM

Gary Mcleod:
    kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Spurs vs Liverpoo right now. Hopefully it'll be a draw. Though Liverpoo came damn close as I type this!
    Lol I want a Spurs win.. Down with the scouse ... They're defense is horrible ..
    Yeah, I'd certainly prefer a Spurs win, than a Liverpoo win. :D
    Historically in recent times the scouse hv found this ground very welcoming.. N it doesn't seem like there will b changes.. Spurs cracking at every scouse attack.. Lost count on how many openings the scouse hv had so far
  • 27 Aug 2016 11:45 AM

kaine0072:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Spurs vs Liverpoo right now. Hopefully it'll be a draw. Though Liverpoo came damn close as I type this!
    Lol I want a Spurs win.. Down with the scouse ... They're defense is horrible ..
    Yeah, I'd certainly prefer a Spurs win, than a Liverpoo win. :D
  • 27 Aug 2016 11:43 AM

Gary Mcleod:
    Lol I want a Spurs win.. Down with the scouse ... They're defense is horrible ..they hv a decent forward line tho..same with Spurs also.. Surprising that Spurs don't look watertight as they did last season.. Even with wanyama..2x now they've been breached
  • 27 Aug 2016 11:35 AM

Page 227 of 256 (3829 items) « First ... < Previous 225 226 227 228 229 Next > ... Last »