The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:08 PM

Re: Football Elsewhere....

City are being bullied with the physical presnece of Wanyama Sissoko and Alli. I knew they would cave after getting a big test. If we play to our strengths there is no reason why we can't get 3 points.
    Lots of poets play football but poets don't win titles
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:08 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    This just proves that you've absolutely GOT TO press Man City at every opportunity.
    and hard! Tottenham and Liverpool are probably the teams who could best take advantage of city's play, I hope a few other teams will look at this and apply similar tactics, problem is spurs do this every week, most other teams don't.
    I know we've said this before, but Liverpoo City is going to be a damn entertaining game. Can't see anything but a Poo win.
    They will really test City home and away, much like Tottenham, they're just really contrasting styles. This is the first truly difficult game they've had really given that we messed up our setup when they came to Old Trafford.

I've just seen the Kolorov goal, comical really.

• 2 Oct 2016 2:05 PM

City losing today will be the perfect tonic for me to forget our draw.
    Kenyan Red
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:03 PM

iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    This just proves that you've absolutely GOT TO press Man City at every opportunity.
    and hard! Tottenham and Liverpool are probably the teams who could best take advantage of city's play, I hope a few other teams will look at this and apply similar tactics, problem is spurs do this every week, most other teams don't.
    I know we've said this before, but Liverpoo City is going to be a damn entertaining game. Can't see anything but a Poo win.
  • 2 Oct 2016 2:02 PM

Great game!
  • 2 Oct 2016 1:58 PM

Gary Mcleod:
  • 2 Oct 2016 1:56 PM

• 2 Oct 2016 1:56 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    Tottenham 2 nill up now!
    I've bought a nice bottle of wine, it's in the fridge, it might get opened should this continue. Bravo again looking unsure, Fernando is a problem for him, he can't pass it to him because he's a liability.
  • 2 Oct 2016 1:52 PM

2-0 and a great goal, through ball to allí, neat finish. Easy. But a great pass from son.
  • 2 Oct 2016 1:52 PM

Tottenham 2 nill up now!
  • 2 Oct 2016 1:44 PM

As much as I don't want to believe what nevilles saying here, it does look as though Tottenham have dipped physically... After 25 mis!
  • 2 Oct 2016 1:42 PM

iam_kramer:
    Gary Mcleod:
    Damn does Bravo look SO dodgy!
    each and every game!
    So very much. The one consolation atm.
  • 2 Oct 2016 1:41 PM

Gary Mcleod:
    each and every game!
  • 2 Oct 2016 1:39 PM

• 2 Oct 2016 1:38 PM

Could easily have been given (another) penalty there city, and we'd have been level, come on spurs. You've got to make this spell count.
Page 227 of 309 (4635 items) « First ... < Previous 225 226 227 228 229 Next > ... Last »