The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 17 Feb 2017 12:16 PM

Re: United v Saint Etienne Match Ticker

foxbat:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    myteamutd:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    myteamutd:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    myteamutd:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    hodor the giant:
    Could we not have given Shaw a game at defensive mid or something? Someone suggestsed it earlier in the season and it can't be worse that what we're currently seeing.
    hes so weak and he cant even defend so he would go forward and leave the gap but not do anything, not good enough for united his best place at the club is a season ticket holder or even fred the red entertains but doesnt do anything on the pitch during games
    Yeah..why would a weak *** player make us any better? Shaw is finished at Utd.
    it be like having ronaldo there to sit back and just defend he wouldnt be able to do it even though hes a world class player its not his role or the sort of player, cant wait to see the official statement saying shaw has been sold, hopefully we can get a good price for him still and teams think like fans hes one of the worlds best left backs and pay that price not the price for his talent
    Most fans haven't got a clue..listen to the hysterics on here. If a world clas player has one quiet game...he's useless according to many on here...Unbelievable. Like a bunch of teenage girls.
    i think to many fans change there views to much your right there one min hes world class next he needs to go or hes past it if they look at his age or look at stats etc. i think its so funny at times, like zlatans past it not quick enough pogba to lazy and paid to much etc
    wasn't there one about 2 weeks ago slagging Zlatan off? I guess now they are cheering him on.....idiots.
    probably more then one, exactly they will be his biggest fans now,
    I still think he had a very poor game. The first was not a free kick and it was a lucky goal. The second goal was Rashford's as he did all the work and all Ibra had to put into an empty net. The third was not a penalty or a very soft penalty. yes he still had to score. The fact he got 3 goals does not mean he had a good game.
    The fact is United won 3-0 and it could have been more. More games earlier in the season where we took our chances like this and who knows where we would be in the table?
  • 17 Feb 2017 11:51 AM

mufcmanutdmufc:
    myteamutd:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    myteamutd:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    myteamutd:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    hodor the giant:
    Could we not have given Shaw a game at defensive mid or something? Someone suggestsed it earlier in the season and it can't be worse that what we're currently seeing.
    hes so weak and he cant even defend so he would go forward and leave the gap but not do anything, not good enough for united his best place at the club is a season ticket holder or even fred the red entertains but doesnt do anything on the pitch during games
    it be like having ronaldo there to sit back and just defend he wouldnt be able to do it even though hes a world class player its not his role or the sort of player, cant wait to see the official statement saying shaw has been sold, hopefully we can get a good price for him still and teams think like fans hes one of the worlds best left backs and pay that price not the price for his talent
    Most fans haven't got a clue..listen to the hysterics on here. If a world clas player has one quiet game...he's useless according to many on here...Unbelievable. Like a bunch of teenage girls.
    i think to many fans change there views to much your right there one min hes world class next he needs to go or hes past it if they look at his age or look at stats etc. i think its so funny at times, like zlatans past it not quick enough pogba to lazy and paid to much etc
    wasn't there one about 2 weeks ago slagging Zlatan off? I guess now they are cheering him on.....idiots.
    I still think he had a very poor game. The first was not a free kick and it was a lucky goal. The second goal was Rashford's as he did all the work and all Ibra had to put into an empty net. The third was not a penalty or a very soft penalty. yes he still had to score. The fact he got 3 goals does not mean he had a good game.
  • 17 Feb 2017 10:20 AM

Looked like we were playing in a Pogba FRIENDLY for the first half......

Schoolboy stuff,,any other team and we would have went in at half time 1-3 down.....

• 16 Feb 2017 9:58 PM

myteamutd:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    myteamutd:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    myteamutd:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    hodor the giant:
  • 16 Feb 2017 9:57 PM

I know Ibra scored earlier and he always pulls rank but I think Pogba should be our free kick ***. He got that one wrong though.
  • 16 Feb 2017 9:54 PM

mufcmanutdmufc:
    myteamutd:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    myteamutd:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    hodor the giant:
  • 16 Feb 2017 9:54 PM

Ranchero:
    Ibra hat trick

W3Schools.com

luckiest hat trick anyone will ever get hah***
  • 16 Feb 2017 9:53 PM

Ibra hat trick

W3Schools.com

• 16 Feb 2017 9:52 PM

myteamutd:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    myteamutd:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    hodor the giant:
  • 16 Feb 2017 9:52 PM

myteamutd:
    we did not play good but lead 1-0..i'll bet we win 2-0 or 3-0..and yet the short termism on here is laughable

One bad half and we see a lsit of 5+ players that are ***....

Geez like a bunch of emotional teenage girls.

Enjoy.

LOL u guys/girls......

Where was the post saying Zlatan was no good for us recently?

Clueless ****

• 16 Feb 2017 9:51 PM

Another shocker from the ref but after some we weren't given I'll take that, brilliant from Ibra, that's how to take a penalty!! Should be game over now..hopefully!! Great subs from Jose tonight has changed the game.

Ranchero:
    mu_danny89:
    Martial should be off there. Deliberate hand ball is a yellow card. Make no mistake we've been incredibly lucky tonight
    Apparently we werent lucky... and that that is just moaning ... but yes... deliberate hand ball is a sending off. We have ridden more than our lucky... we rode the luck of a million games ... and then we get a pen for THAT.. ha ha. My god we have been lucky
    there's was more a penalty. Martial should have been booked twice. Herrera could have received a second yellow. No foul on ibra's free kick. Could go on... and we were opened up so easily at times.

mu_danny89:
    myteamutd:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    myteamutd:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    hodor the giant:
    one quiet game? Lol just one? Okay mate!
    Funny this guy slagging fans when in this thread he rips in to Shaw, hypocritical idiot
    If you want to see the truth, then have no opinions.

Has to be the most ridiculous 3-0 win ever... but very happy and will take it. It's more the result than the actual performance
  • 16 Feb 2017 9:50 PM

Soft penalty. A bit french perhaps, tie is finished with, excellent news!
Page 1 of 11 (161 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป