The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 24 Feb 2017 4:25 PM

Re: Europa League Draw

pele 10:
    tim-scoreboard:
    pele 10:
    Lets keep the Europa League run going.
    Amen to that... I'm looking at flights to Stockholm now, 3 more rounds and we can be there. I have a lot of love for the FA cup, but I'd rather win this one, as the prize at the end is greater
    If United make it maybe I´ll be there. I´m in Gothenberg. Lets get there first!!!
    Maybe there? Struth mate.... 'If the Reds, should play, in Rome or Mandalay....' Stockholm would be just a stretch of the legs for you mate, wouldnt it
  • 24 Feb 2017 3:49 PM

tim-scoreboard:
    pele 10:
    Amen to that... I'm looking at flights to Stockholm now, 3 more rounds and we can be there. I have a lot of love for the FA cup, but I'd rather win this one, as the prize at the end is greater
    If United make it maybe I´ll be there. I´m in Gothenberg. Lets get there first!!!
  • 24 Feb 2017 3:44 PM

kaine0072:
    pele 10:
    kaine0072:
    lol there are many factors to a game man get a grip...u named players like Fletcher etc as not being feared but they DID win medals didn't they?...As far as I can remember, with all the FEAR Ibra brings he's NEVER WON A CL medal...and yet he's played for all the best teams in the world
    He´s probably as gutted as anyone. Lets hope by the time he leaves United he has a Europa League and a CL medal to go with the thirteen league titles the teams he has played for have won with him in the lineup.

Absolutely -- I wasn't knocking on Ibra tho...I just wanted mufcmufc to do some thinking when he goes off the deep end jabbing at some past servants..I understand what he tries to say but I was pointing out some fallacies in his thghts as well...just like Real Madrid in the past (loaded with top players BUT underachieved)...I mean look how elusive the CL was for them when they had arguably the BEST team on the planet with Figo, Becks, et al....yet it took a relatively "downgraded" or ordinary (comparing the 2 line ups not with other present sides) to reach La Decima...I hope i'm clear enough lol
    No problem. I gotcha.
  • 24 Feb 2017 3:31 PM

pele 10:
  • 24 Feb 2017 2:25 PM

I don't really fancy us for the EL anymore. Of course we can win it, but I just think we have too much going on and Jose doesn't really have a B team he trusts. This draw has been favourable as in the ones I would say are our only threats kinda drew each other. But nothing from us this season has really convinced me we can win this competition, we can do it, it's just what United shows up.
  • 24 Feb 2017 2:21 PM

myteamutd:
    kaine0072:
    myteamutd:
    kaine0072:
    myteamutd:
    We should actually win this from here......not saying it's a given but we must be the fav's now?
    We certainly should...it guarantees us CL next season..that's the bigger picture for me...
    League cup on Sunday...win this and get top 4...great season.
    I will take that...I don't hold the lge cup in high esteem but while we r in the final we shd breeze it...I'm torn on the FA cup..I really want to beat Chelsea but I won't sacrifice that for the Europa...
    I think Jose will try and win the Chelsea game...but it might just be the one cup game we do not win.....I am sure he'll put his strongest team out and give it 100%
    Yea I think so too.. he wd want to get one over his former employers esp after the drubbing we received...I won't want chelsea doing a double tho....lge is enough for them...else we will have "someone" on here rubbing it in all our faces
  • 24 Feb 2017 2:19 PM

pele 10:
    kaine0072:
    lol there are many factors to a game man get a grip...u named players like Fletcher etc as not being feared but they DID win medals didn't they?...As far as I can remember, with all the FEAR Ibra brings he's NEVER WON A CL medal...and yet he's played for all the best teams in the world
    He´s probably as gutted as anyone. Lets hope by the time he leaves United he has a Europa League and a CL medal to go with the thirteen league titles the teams he has played for have won with him in the lineup.

Absolutely -- I wasn't knocking on Ibra tho...I just wanted mufcmufc to do some thinking when he goes off the deep end jabbing at some past servants..I understand what he tries to say but I was pointing out some fallacies in his thghts as well...just like Real Madrid in the past (loaded with top players BUT underachieved)...I mean look how elusive the CL was for them when they had arguably the BEST team on the planet with Figo, Becks, et al....yet it took a relatively "downgraded" or ordinary (comparing the 2 line ups not with other present sides) to reach La Decima...I hope i'm clear enough lol
  • 24 Feb 2017 2:14 PM

kaine0072:

• 24 Feb 2017 2:13 PM

kaine0072:
    myteamutd:
    kaine0072:
    myteamutd:
    We should actually win this from here......not saying it's a given but we must be the fav's now?
    We certainly should...it guarantees us CL next season..that's the bigger picture for me...
    I will take that...I don't hold the lge cup in high esteem but while we r in the final we shd breeze it...I'm torn on the FA cup..I really want to beat Chelsea but I won't sacrifice that for the Europa...
    I think Jose will try and win the Chelsea game...but it might just be the one cup game we do not win.....I am sure he'll put his strongest team out and give it 100%
  • 24 Feb 2017 2:11 PM

myteamutd:
    kaine0072:
    myteamutd:
    I will take that...I don't hold the lge cup in high esteem but while we r in the final we shd breeze it...I'm torn on the FA cup..I really want to beat Chelsea but I won't sacrifice the Euopra for that (had to rewrite it, didn't make sense first I wrote it)..
  • 24 Feb 2017 2:10 PM

kaine0072:
    myteamutd:
  • 24 Feb 2017 2:07 PM

myteamutd:
  • 24 Feb 2017 2:06 PM

• 24 Feb 2017 2:06 PM

mufcmanutdmufc:
    kaine0072:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    kaine0072:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    kaine0072:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    kaine0072:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    7isthemagicnumber:
    I bet all those teams feared drawing Man Utd while United didn't fear any of those.
    thats how it should be they got to be worried about pogba instead of the likes of schniderlin fletcher and cleverly we now have players teams fear
    for a team that has been able to beat Bayern Munich in the past -- they must be really shivering seeing Fellaini on the pitch
    they wont fear fellaini your right there, but pogba zlatan mhitarian etc we should be too strong for them and hopefully dont slip up and go through with our quality
    its like zidane, messi, scholes, shearer, both ronaldos, all feard players, yes they won medals when we play west brom do we fear fletcher like if they had a scholes etc. zlatan is getting us goals he might be quite in the game but teams know he can still get a goal and hes one of the worlds best forwards. zlatan is a goal machine for us and if it wasnt for him we wouldnt be doing half aswell
    Never said he's not a good player...I said with all the noise u make about winning trophies and such Zlatan FALLS well short of that...yet u r quick to slate past servants of the club when they have achieved MORE than many of the current crop here...until ppl like Fellaini can score 25 goals and WIN trophies they are useless (that's according to YOUR benchmark)
    hopefully zlatan makes up for it here. united is about winning trophies and having world class players, like zlatan is a player you would think of being a united player, fletcher comes short when you talk about the great united midfielders and looks out of place, fellaini is usefull at the moment to we can get the standard even better but really out of place on quality hopefully we can get the quality we are use to at united
    so now again changing the conversation...u really like to screw the pooch don't u...never SAID Fletcher was a GREAT mid...he was USEFUL..and at the MOMENT BETTER THAN Fellaini in terms of USE to the team...Fletcher SCORED 25 goals his time here...how many has Fellaini contributed in goals and assists?...and Zlatan IS a good player once again...BUT has little to SHOW for in TERMS of achievements that YOU HOLD everyone else against that standard --
    im not sure how many goals and assists fellaini has but your right fletcher probably at a guess has more, but been playing longer between illness and injuries. zlatan should have more to show like shearer should he was one of the worlds best forwards only one medal to show for it berbatov i guess has more but ild rather have shearer
    Shearer didn't play for a TOP side BIG diff..u can't compare the two not even close...one played for NEWCASTLE/BLACKBURN the other played for BARCA, PSG,INTER MILAN, AJAX, MAN UTD....how did he not WIN a CL medal playing for all these teams?...and Fellaini has 7 goals...and so now u acknowledge Fletcher did quite well for BEING ILL & having INJURIES?..I quite remember debating u also about USING national team selection as a benchmark for a player being great...u r doing the same PICKING & CHOOSING what u think is a good contribution here as well
  • 24 Feb 2017 2:02 PM

kaine0072:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    kaine0072:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    kaine0072:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    kaine0072:
    mufcmanutdmufc:
    7isthemagicnumber:
    I bet all those teams feared drawing Man Utd while United didn't fear any of those.
    thats how it should be they got to be worried about pogba instead of the likes of schniderlin fletcher and cleverly we now have players teams fear
    for a team that has been able to beat Bayern Munich in the past -- they must be really shivering seeing Fellaini on the pitch
    they wont fear fellaini your right there, but pogba zlatan mhitarian etc we should be too strong for them and hopefully dont slip up and go through with our quality
    its like zidane, messi, scholes, shearer, both ronaldos, all feard players, yes they won medals when we play west brom do we fear fletcher like if they had a scholes etc. zlatan is getting us goals he might be quite in the game but teams know he can still get a goal and hes one of the worlds best forwards. zlatan is a goal machine for us and if it wasnt for him we wouldnt be doing half aswell
    Never said he's not a good player...I said with all the noise u make about winning trophies and such Zlatan FALLS well short of that...yet u r quick to slate past servants of the club when they have achieved MORE than many of the current crop here...until ppl like Fellaini can score 25 goals and WIN trophies they are useless (that's according to YOUR benchmark)
    hopefully zlatan makes up for it here. united is about winning trophies and having world class players, like zlatan is a player you would think of being a united player, fletcher comes short when you talk about the great united midfielders and looks out of place, fellaini is usefull at the moment to we can get the standard even better but really out of place on quality hopefully we can get the quality we are use to at united
    so now again changing the conversation...u really like to screw the pooch don't u...never SAID Fletcher was a GREAT mid...he was USEFUL..and at the MOMENT BETTER THAN Fellaini in terms of USE to the team...Fletcher SCORED 25 goals his time here...how many has Fellaini contributed in goals and assists?...and Zlatan IS a good player once again...BUT has little to SHOW for in TERMS of achievements that YOU HOLD everyone else against that standard --
    im not sure how many goals and assists fellaini has but your right fletcher probably at a guess has more, but been playing longer between illness and injuries. zlatan should have more to show like shearer should he was one of the worlds best forwards only one medal to show for it berbatov i guess has more but ild rather have shearer
Page 1 of 4 (48 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >