The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 21 Jun 2011 8:01 PM

Re: Manchester United 1998/1999 squad vs Manchester United 2008/2009 squad

i am from pakistan too !!!
  • 17 Feb 2009 5:35 PM

2008-2009 squad beats 1998-1999... but it would be an amzing game, plenty of goals..

3-2 the final score... starting with a classic finish from dwight yorke from a becks pass to end van der sar clean sheets record!Big Smile

But after that, there would be goals from ronaldo, tevez and rooney... to end the game with a stoppage time killer from Ole (just like 1999 fa cup game against scousers and obviously, some magic Barcelona night!)

But I wonder, what team would suit better for giggsy, neville or schooles?

• 17 Feb 2009 10:31 AM

hi, i am wasit from pakistan

In my opinion manutd 08/09 can win this match by 1-0 b/c both these team are at their top but man utd 99 team had'nt the depth of squad that this seasons team have. This season's team have all  professional players that a champion team have, with the experiance of ryan giggs , paul scholes , edwin ven der sar and with the young talent of rooney, ronaldo, tevez, park, nani and anderson this is the supreme combination of a champion team that is now breaking records and in future they will break more records.

• 17 Feb 2009 8:48 AM

Manchester United 1998/1999 squad vs Manchester United 2008/2009 squad

guys,

which team would you prefer to win the match if this two team is entering the final stage of FA Cup or UEFA Champions league final?? i know that this is out of our mind (to bring back the 99 squad because theyre already older and become our beloved legend)...please feel free to drop your opinion on this....

only one team to win the match...please put the result and the scorer also...hehe...this match can be extend to extra time and penalty shootout...

Manchester United 99 Treble squad

Schmeichel

Gary neville/ Brown           Jaap stam               Henning Berg/Ronny Johnsen             Denis Irwin

David Beckham        Paul Scholes/Nicky Butt              Roy Keane                   Ryan Giggs

Andy Cole/Teddy                    Dwight York/ Ole

VS

Manchester United 2009  squad

Tevez / Berbatov                        Rooney

Nani / Park JS / Tosic         Carrick / Anderson       Fletcher / Hagreaves         Ronaldo/ Welbeck

Evra / O'shea/ Fabio            Vidic                      Rio F/ Evans              Brown/ Rafael               

VDS / Foster

I'm glad to watch the current United squad to win the match 2-0 with Berba and Ronaldo score in the match. hehe....btw, i'm starting to support United since 1994 and during that time i'm only 9 years old and still lack of knowledge, info, analysis, and watch all the United live game as well.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)