The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 4 Oct 2011 4:42 AM

Re: United Tattoos

Hi All, I'm creating a show called Much More than a Game about football fanatics. If any of you with Man United tattoos will be at the game on the 23rd October would love to interview you and see your artwork. Please feel free to email sabrina.jansz@sportsbrand.tv Cheers
  • 27 May 2011 9:59 PM

you only came to see man utd:

audouc:

Design your own. I have, then tell them thats what you want and they will do it. You pay, they give you the needle! 

I would love to design my own tattoo but I am rubbish at drawing..

What sort of thing do you want ?

• 27 May 2011 9:52 PM

audouc:

Design your own. I have, then tell them thats what you want and they will do it. You pay, they give you the needle! 

I would love to design my own tattoo but I am rubbish at drawing..
    Giggs tearing you apart since 1991 He's gona win it 13 times he's gona win it 13 times that boy giggs is gona win it 13 times CHAMP19NS BELIEVE 20 20 20 20 Scholes Legend
  • 27 May 2011 9:20 PM

Theres loads on Google Images......

• 27 May 2011 2:57 PM

Very nice tattoo Tiborg! ... !! UNITED SIGN DAVID DE GEA !! - https://www.facebook.com/United.sign.De.Gea
  • 27 May 2011 12:27 PM

I have the devil off the club crest in black on my right shoulder. You don't need to find a design on the net if you know what you want. Any decent tattoo artist will be able to design something to your spec for you.
  • 27 May 2011 8:39 AM

Not sure how you couldn't find any?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=manchester+united+tattoos&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGLL_en-GB___GB419&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=980&bih=469

Never gets old! Embarrassed

And once again the sky is blue
  • 26 May 2011 11:51 PM

• 26 May 2011 11:47 PM

you might like this ..ha ha how sorry this guy must be

• 14 Apr 2010 7:22 PM

That's my pride and joy I just got.  Not quite healed but you get the picture :)  Man Utd 4 Life!!  Have a red devil sitting on top of the world holding a soccer ball right beside it! 

• 4 Feb 2010 5:25 AM

this is mine. Photobucket
    Shmeowwwww cow
  • 4 Sep 2009 9:34 PM

how'd you up the photo for this mate?
  • 4 Sep 2009 9:31 PM

how do I add a photo to my post? can't manage it. Just got a tattoo a week ago and wanna show it.
  • 21 Jul 2009 5:23 AM

Got it on my stag two days ago...

• 23 Dec 2008 12:13 AM

Hello Matey,

I have the Man Utd crest tattooed on my left calf, looks fantastic in the summer when I wear my shorts, It was done by Carl at Tattoo Magic he's just re-located to Castleford, look him up on the internet very very talented artist. Ive had work done years before my Louis Molloy and I would  put Carls work on a equal to that sort of high standard.

Page 1 of 2 (24 items) 1 2 Next >