The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 3 Feb 2010 8:47 AM

Re: Season Tickets. How long is the waiting list?

If you join the season ticket waiting list now you'll almost definately be offered a season ticket for next season.

• 3 Feb 2010 2:35 AM

basically my dad and i have been one united members for about ten years now well my first old trafford game was vs ipswich back in 2000 we got offered a season ticket but turned it down mainly to do with the cup games and that.

But now we havent been in ages i dont even know if we renewed our membership and he never wants to go down anymore cuz of money and hes very busy at work so i was thinking of creating a new account and becoming a one united member because i dont know of the details of my dad and my joint account as he dealt with it so i was thinking of making a new account becoming a one united member not sure if ill do it alone or with a mate but im saving now and was thinking for a one united membership for the begining of next season im even tempted now but were half way through the season so wasnt sure about that but how long wud it take for me to be offered a season ticket and has anyone to say anything about my comments, advice ect ect

i cud reli do with some help cheers

• 5 Jan 2010 10:31 AM

• 2 Oct 2009 12:42 PM

Tough. You still have to buy tickets for all FA Cup and Champions League Home games. It's part of the reason why so many have given up their season tickets and why there's virtually no waiting list now.

• 2 Oct 2009 10:14 AM

hi, i filled out the online form to join the waiting list, and someone from the ticket office called me to confirm i still wanted a ticket, and they told me i was 473 on the waiting list. I only filled in the form to join around 3 weeks ago.

Also what does automatic cup tickets all about? as im a student i dont think i would be able to get down for everygame.

• 1 Oct 2009 7:12 PM

Hi im a manchester united season ticket but i think they made a mistake offering me one this summer as after that great game against aston villa last season i thought ill have some more of this so i put my name down on the season tickets waiting list and i got one for this season but reading all your comments people saying how long they have waited to get one they must have made a mistake with mineSurprise

• 1 Oct 2009 2:05 PM

Harvey:

I just called the office to confirm im 473 on the waiting list, how long would you think it would take?

I guarantee you will be offered a season ticket next summer.  I have been offered them every summer for the past three summers, but due to the automatic cup ticket scheme have never pursued it.

• 1 Oct 2009 11:32 AM

Given that they went on General Sale this year towards the end, I think you stand a good chance for next season.

I'm also moving back to manchester next year so will be hoping to get a season ticket as well.

• 1 Oct 2009 10:40 AM

I just called the office to confirm im 473 on the waiting list, how long would you think it would take?

• 24 Jun 2009 6:43 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12 Oct 2008
    • Posts 2

I jus got my Season Ticket Invitation!!! for 2009/10 season. Im in Stretford End WU204!!! I've been on the waiting list for 6 f*****kn years!!! Y did i have to wait so F**kn long??!!! dusnt matter I have it now :D!!! well worth the wait!!
  • 24 Jun 2009 6:12 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 29 Jul 2008
    • Posts 107

Last season I was in North Stand Tier 2, great view but stupidly expensive and not much of an atmosphere. During the season I put myself on the waiting list again, then didn't renew my seat and got offered a new one for next season. This time I'm Stretford End Upper, so much better! It seems to me this is the only way that you can get to "move seats" as such

• 24 Jun 2009 3:53 PM

i think gavinio may be right but i think also depends on where you are now and how much your paying. the only place probably they will let you move from is stretford lower or east lower because they are the cheapest available and they will be making more money if you move from there. but anywhere else they will be losing money to you so taht might also be why mate.

• 24 Jun 2009 3:09 PM

I renewed my own membership yesterday and signed my dad up too.

Just rang the ticket office after that, asked for 2 tickets, was asked where id like to sit and that was that.

Only hitch is that theres one seat between the 2. Wont be too long askin someone to move up a seat though..

• 24 Jun 2009 12:01 PM

I have been a One United member for 10 years and they sent me my invitation to be a season ticket holder yesterday 23.06.09 (best day of my life) of course i took this opportunity up! My dad is also a One United member and is still waiting, i believe it is a case of being patient! I'm so happy because over the last seasons i have unfortunatly missed out on games through the ticket ballots. I will be travelling up from Kent each wkend so there will be certain games i can't make, so please keep an eye out on Viagogo ticket exchange, my seat is in the stretford end block WU203
  • 24 Jun 2009 11:55 AM

You can't move seats unless it's for a medical reason according to the club.

Page 1 of 5 (63 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next >