The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 4 Jun 2009 7:57 PM

Re: If Man Utd-successfully buy these players -next year(XI) formation:

m8 we're not playing fifa lol. plus uv changed over half the squad, which sorta makes it seem as if u dont care much of the current UTD players.

VDS

Brown        Rio            Vida       Evra

De Rossi

Hargreaves           Carrick/Anderson

Tevez                                      Rooney  

Benzema      

I love this team, its got so much strenth and desire. Ive left ronney out as he may leave, and berbatove out becuase i hope we sell him and sign tevez. De Rossi will fit in with the style of utd very nicely. And finally HARGO will be back! finally lol

• 4 Jun 2009 7:39 PM

buy sergio ramos-20m,ribery-67m,dzeko-40m,benzema-30mm=139m  sell berbatov-35m,anderson-15-20m,kusckzack-12m,manucho-5-6m,campbell-10m, nani-20m=103m  36m spent on transfers     

vds

evra         ferdinand      vidic    sergio ramos    

carrick                 hargreaves

ronaldo                   rooney                           ribery

dzeko 

subs foster,  rafael,evans,park,fletcher,giggs,benzema,tevez

Smileforever united

• 4 Jun 2009 6:47 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 1 Jul 2008
    • Posts 3

Van Der Sar/ Foster

Rafael                        Ferdinand                     Vidic                Evra

Carrick                           Hargreaves/Anderson

C.ronaldo                                                                        Valencia           

Benzama               Rooney

Subs:  Berbatov , O'Shea , Fletcher,Anderson/Hargreaves,  Park,Jonny Evans,Scholes,

• 4 Jun 2009 6:27 PM

Do you have any idea how much those transfers would cost?!

Check out my ideas in the "Guys...Deep Down You Know that This Is True" thread.

• 4 Jun 2009 6:24 PM

u proposin we buy half of the La Liga XI?!

that has a negative probability of happening

• 4 Jun 2009 5:48 PM

i would say all we need is a centre forward to replace Tevez and hopefully Berbatov will get sold this could be filled by eith David Villa or Benzema. And we need a left winger as Nani is useless and Park isnt good enough as a week in week out starter and there aint much out there besides Ribery who is too expensive so maybe we might have to adopt a 4-3-3 formation 

Van Der Sar

Rafael             Ferdinand                         Vidic               Evra

Fletcher               Carrick              Anderson

Ronaldo                        Rooney

Villa/Benzema

• 4 Jun 2009 5:04 PM

A lot of you have gone mad. Big Smile

There is almost 0% that we will have such big names in our squad. Look it doesn't matter if we have Ramos in our squad. He may be better than most of our right backs, but we have that kind of players who are hardworkers and they give everything to our squad.

We don't have to be galatics and have squad valued at 500mio pounds or wht. We achieved a lot with this team and team in 2000/2001 which was in my opinion not as good as today.

I would only add 2 maybe 3 players.

• 4 Jun 2009 4:31 PM

The squad

-Edwin/Foster

-RioFerdinand/Wesbrown          - Vidic

-Rafael                                                                                   -evra

-Fletcher/anderson       -Carrick/Hargreaves       

-Ronney                                                                         -Nani

-Berba     

-Rooney

theres not much to change,just need to strenghten up on the defender,Rooney must play as a striker not as a winger or what he will score more goals

• 4 Jun 2009 4:30 PM

as much as i appreciate Tevez's effort i think Benzema will be a better player the boy has a high scoring rate a proven goal scorer

Tevez work hard and we love him for that but he hasnt scored enough goals

Im not sure abt Kaka but we definately need a playmaker Carrick has failed in ma eyes, good but not reliable and isnt a matc winner

we lacking a Gerrad a Lampard people of such ability

• 4 Jun 2009 4:29 PM

You are having a laugh. Ramos wouldn't leave now Real are on the up. Joaquin is  probs gonna leave valencia but not to united. Iniesta and xavi are at barca for life. Sneijder does not play left wing and will be in the Florentino Perez mark 2 real madrid era. Tosic plays wing and is not ready yet. Benzema is overrated and would rather go to the aforesaid Real. WHERE ARE RONALDO, TEVEZ, BERBATOV, CARRICK, ANDERSON ETC! This is more realistic:

FOSTER

RAFAEL                    FERDINAND                          VIDIC                       EVRA

CARRICK                     ANDERSON                FLETCHER

RONALDO                  BERBATOV               ROONEY

We may sign Valencia from Wigan (especially because Wigan need a new manager) but for me he would not get in the first team yet. Tevez will almost certainly leave but if he stays (please!) he would replace Berba.

• 4 Jun 2009 4:22 PM

you peopla are muppets and make me laugh with your unrealistic transfer talk! we are not chelsea or man city and we cant afford all these players!! we are in huge debt remember and i wont be surprised if we dont sign any big players this summer

GO BACK TO PLAYING CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER AND LEAVE THESE BOARDS ALONE!

Ohhh United we love you
  • 4 Jun 2009 4:16 PM

be realistic we aint gettin messi
  • 4 Jun 2009 4:11 PM

Berbatov if he stays will need to really prove himself in the big games. At the minute i have lost patience with him as he wastes many opportunities given to him. Buying the likes of Ribery, Kaka, Veloso, Valencia, Huntelaar or Ramos would be a bad idea as they dont represent value for money. Messi dont want to play in England hes already said that and if we desperately needed a midfielder we would have to go in for Iniesta

• 4 Jun 2009 4:07 PM

When you think about it Valencia may only be a decent cup player for us like Nani so this is my reviewed team

Van Der Sar

Rafael                                  Ferdinand                                Vidic                            Evra

Fletcher                     Carrick                       Anderson

Ronaldo                                   Rooney

Villa

This team has great attacking possibilities and only requires 1 new signing that being David Villa. If we keep Tevez i would go 4-4-2 and play Rooney on the left wing and go with Tevez and Villa up top with Fletcher and Anderson fighting for the other Midfield place

• 4 Jun 2009 4:01 PM

Foster

Rafael               Vidic                       Ferdinand              Evra

Veloso

Carrick                    Anderson

C. Ronaldo                                                                Messi

Bojan/Rooney

So Bojan, Miguel Veloso and Lionel Messi are new players.

Page 1 of 3 (35 items) 1 2 3 Next >