The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 28 Apr 2008 10:41 PM

Re: young and experience players inn the summer?

Zoltan Gera (Magic Magyar) vs Tottenham

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VgyyU_jVGs&feature=related

• 28 Apr 2008 9:52 PM

lahm's 23 right? thats still relatively young, gotta get him. same goes for huntelaar, next van nistlerooy hopefully, or even van basten. nasri would be quality as well, im starting to think utd need a goalscoring midfielder besides ronny, so him or van der vaart would be excellant.

• 28 Apr 2008 9:42 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 27 Dec 2007
    • Posts 65

Maybe Freddy Adu wouldn´t be so bad, even Sir Alex was impressed by him.

Sorry ken I´ve read your post after I posted mine.

• 28 Apr 2008 9:05 PM

• 28 Apr 2008 8:39 PM

• 28 Apr 2008 8:10 PM

• 28 Apr 2008 7:39 PM

http://www.footballtransferleague.co.uk/football_player.aspx?football_player=Zoltan+Gera 

• 28 Apr 2008 6:06 PM

you forgot Henri Saivet

• 27 Apr 2008 3:21 PM

Carlos Tevez shits on Zarate from such a height that were it to actually hit him, it would kill him due to the great velocity which it has developed. Never compare a player like that to Tevez again you simple-minded fool. By the way, those Brazilians you favour so much, they are no better than that Lucas shite that Liverpool have. They are cheap, and inexperienced. Please, please, please shut up about huntelaar hes just kuyt in disguise. These are all average players that teams like everton should be buying. I am surprised you haven't put Manuel Fernandez on your list of the top ten best players in the world. The fact that you don't provide any evidence to back up your bull *** amuses me.
  • 15 Apr 2008 8:16 PM

We-shall-not-be-moved:
    I am sorry but every single one of these are absolutely terrible. You embarrass me with your stupidity. Who in God's name is Freddie Sears. Mauro Zarate is 21, if he was a good player he would have been long discovered by now, by someone a little more impressive than Birmingham. Aaron Ramsey is just a Bellamy that can play deep :S. Huntelaar's general ability is appauling, he cannot pass or move with the ball, he is scrawny and plays in the Netherlands. I don't even need to say anything about the apparent Brazilian and Croatian Ronaldos because they are just ***. I've never even heard of that keeper. Are you mentally incapable or something? One more thing, do you wonder why Porto are getting relegated? Did that thought just skip your mind?

have you ever watched a game of football?

freddie sears is a 17 year old striker playing for west ham united-great prospect

mauro zarate-as good as tevez

Aaron ramsey-world class for just 16

huntelaar-1 goal a game, probably the best strike record in the world of football atm, watch a game

lulinha and rakitic-think of another 2 andersons and that is what u have, blistering pace and great spatial awareness. unlike u in your cardboard box.

porto r getting relegated because they were accused of match fixing back in 2004, not because there defence is ***. they won the league this year so go watch a match.

• 15 Apr 2008 3:52 AM

I believe he meant Manuel Neuer (not Neur) from Schalke, the Goalkeeper of the Year Bundesliga 2007, still 22.

We already have Foster, dont need a Neuer...

Man Utd Forever...

• 15 Apr 2008 12:38 AM

I am sorry but every single one of these are absolutely terrible. You embarrass me with your stupidity. Who in God's name is Freddie Sears. Mauro Zarate is 21, if he was a good player he would have been long discovered by now, by someone a little more impressive than Birmingham. Aaron Ramsey is just a Bellamy that can play deep :S. Huntelaar's general ability is appauling, he cannot pass or move with the ball, he is scrawny and plays in the Netherlands. I don't even need to say anything about the apparent Brazilian and Croatian Ronaldos because they are just ***. I've never even heard of that keeper. Are you mentally incapable or something? One more thing, do you wonder why Porto are getting relegated? Did that thought just skip your mind?
  • 14 Apr 2008 7:37 PM

I'd realistically like to see

Rafinha RB, Veloso LB/CM, Dos Santos AM, Ramsey AM, Rossi CF

Obviously I would love it if we got players like Messi, Aguero, Benzema, Alves, Robinho etc but they are a bit unrealistic

• 14 Apr 2008 7:21 PM

i would like to see them young players too but most of all i would like to see samir nasri from marsille and benzema from lyon

man utd 2 Cool 1 aresnal

• 14 Apr 2008 6:34 PM

young and experience players inn the summer?

Sir Alex Ferguson has been quoted as to saying that there will be transfer activity at Old trafford this summer.

he also said that them players will be young so here is the players i would move for:

ivan rakitic: left wing, right wing, striker, centre midfield, were is he? he is a croation Ronaldo, all over the place. The defence wouldnt no werew he is!

Lulinha:just read rakitic's and change croatia for BRAZIL!

neur:every club needs at least 3 top class goalkeepers and with Edwin getting on a bit he would be a perfect choice

Aaron Ramsey: competition from arsenal at the moment but i think we will just get in front of them for the young attacking welshman.

Mauro zarate: need i say more? argentinian ronaldo!

Freddie Sears: is it me or does he remind you of the one we missed out on...Alan shearer?

experienced players:

huntelaar: averages 1 goal a game!  with the crosses we produce he might make it 2 a game! we might just c the bicycle kick king here next season. THE HUNTER!

bosingwa: pacey, spatial awareness, great header. and on the cheap! PORTO R GETTING RELEGATED!

i would like people to comment on these players and these players alone

thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)