The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 25 Oct 2009 2:26 PM

Re: "Free" live match radio commentary

cud u pls tel me where to find live radio commentary
  • 14 Dec 2007 7:47 PM

i hope they will sort out the commentary problem for the liverpool game as living in France i m not allowed to listen to the bbc programm.

• 10 Dec 2007 8:39 AM

I am so disappointed with the lack of free radio service.

I have loved it ever since it came on and followed it dilligently.

Please bring it back.

• 9 Dec 2007 4:13 PM

my post is deleted. so the good thing is: there are some mods. (thanx for your pm.)

• 9 Dec 2007 11:21 AM

thank you by the way, and you have a Personal Message. please check it.
  • 9 Dec 2007 11:16 AM

Siamak Khaledi:
    Thank you for your help. I'll try it. what connection speed does it need?

I am a layman my own, honestly, so I dont know. Just try it. If it works, it's just an alternative if the match is not on tv, but of course the quality not as good as on tv.

• 9 Dec 2007 10:29 AM

Thank you for your help. I'll try it. what connection speed does it need?
  • 9 Dec 2007 9:05 AM

being out of UK, I cannot use the BBC Five Live. For many of us it's been the only way to follow United. I had been using the radio for 18 months and in the last 6 days, I've been in great shock. thankfully, for the next few games, I'll be able to watch the games because they are important games and are going to be shown. but I don't know what to do after that. Although here in Iran, they show a great number of football matches from the top 4 leagues of europe, I still only get to watch as many as about 1 Manchester United game a month. I really don't know what to do to follow the club I've grown to love.
  • 8 Dec 2007 6:44 PM

Szalony:

i was too horrified to find that you have to pay for te sevice! I think it is really unfair. Where I am living I do not get to watch United on the telivision, so I always logged into the radio broadcast! I then tried to lfind an alternative but BBC too block the outgoing broadcast to people living outside the UK.

Do any of you have any other ideas or ways where I can listen to UNITED. cos this is hopeless!! :( :(

Oops something went wrong (AGAIN) 

If you read your PM's there might be an answer 

• 8 Dec 2007 6:09 PM

i was too horrified to find that you have to pay for te sevice! I think it is really unfair. Where I am living I do not get to watch United on the telivision, so I always logged into the radio broadcast! I then tried to lfind an alternative but BBC too block the outgoing broadcast to people living outside the UK.

Do any of you have any other ideas or ways where I can listen to UNITED. cos this is hopeless!! :( :(

Oops something went wrong (AGAIN) 

• 8 Dec 2007 5:47 PM

I've been having a cack load of ooops! messages today 

• 8 Dec 2007 5:08 PM

I am using Firefox! 

• 8 Dec 2007 4:55 PM

Dante:

I'm seriously going to scream. If I get oops again, I may actually kill someone.

As a One United member, I'm dissapointed that  I have to pay extra to listen to the commentary, particuarly as it's simply a feed of Xfm, and not their own service.

I got oops again. Who volunteers?

Try Firefox it works a lot better, far less oops messages 

• 8 Dec 2007 4:53 PM

I'm seriously going to scream. If I get oops again, I may actually kill someone.

As a One United member, I'm dissapointed that  I have to pay extra to listen to the commentary, particuarly as it's simply a feed of Xfm, and not their own service.

I got oops again. Who volunteers?

• 8 Dec 2007 4:36 PM

If your in the manchester area listen to xfm 97.7 FM . They have all the games but I dont think you can listen online.
Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2 Next >