The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 23 Aug 2009 8:35 PM

Re: Manchester United re-Ignite Interest In Arjen Robben ( Link )

I'd rather vdv or sneijder or both!!!!

• 23 Aug 2009 6:55 PM

already a thread on this

• 23 Aug 2009 6:38 PM

Holy Sh**! MARCA ARE REPORTING THIS!!?!?! MARCA ARE REALLY GOOD WITH MADRID CLUBS! If he does come here, IMO, is would give us more options, and that would mean we don't need play Ando on the left. He could play more centrally giving him the space to create. Robben, would be great for any club, and I am sure IF he was to sign for us, Fergie would definitely work on his "selfishness". He is a hell of dribbler and has great vision. All he needs is when he dribbles past 4-5 players, he should be looking to pass/cross. or through ball the striker. Btw, he works really well with striker(higuain). And he makes really good runs.
  • 23 Aug 2009 6:16 PM

Manchester United re-Ignite Interest In Arjen Robben ( Link )

http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/08/23/1456874/manchester-united-re-ignite-interest-in-arjen-robben-report

i dont want ' The Glass Man ' here , he is injury prone and selfish !!:@

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)