The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 19 Sep 2009 11:40 PM

Re: Man Utd vs Man City line up

JohnTS.zm:

My winning line up is as follows:

Formation  4-4-2

Goal:  Ben

Defence:    Rio(John Evans), Vidic, Evra, Oshea

Midfield:  Fletcher, Anderson, Nani,  Valencia(Park)

Strikers:  Rooney, Barbatov

Subs:   Giggs, Carrick, Rafael, Owen,  Kuzhak, Tosic

Vedict:  Man Utd 4 - Man City 1

Who is Barbatov???? And Kuzhak? lol

Foster
    Wes,Rio/Evans, Vida, Evra
    Valencia, Fletch, Ando, Nani
    Roo, Berbatov.

United to win 3-1

• 19 Sep 2009 11:08 PM

Foster

Brown   Ferdinand (Evans)   Vidic   Evra

Valencia   Fletcher   Anderson   Park

Rooney   Berbatov

Man Utd - Man Shitty: 2-1

Patrice Evra running up and down the wing!
  • 19 Sep 2009 8:11 PM

plus in diamond what do you mean width comes from right back/left back? in diamond there is a right midfielder and a left midfielder. it's is like having a 4-4-2 with a center defense midfielder or an attacking midfielder.

When it erh comes to football
    I am a God
  • 19 Sep 2009 8:08 PM

ownagemt:

juelz111:

Amada15:

ownagemt:

Amada15:

ok guys this is my formation

Ben Foster(GK)

Gary Neville(rb) cpt.                  Rio Ferdinand(cb)                           Nemjan Vidic(cb)              Patrice Evra (lb)

Darron Fletcher (cdm)

Luis Nani/Ryan Giggs(rm)                                                                                                    Ryan Giggs/Luis Nani(lm)

Anderson(cam)

Wayne Rooney(st)                                  Dimiter Berbatov (st)

substitute:  Kuszack, Owen, Carrick, Scholes, O'Shea, Park

reserve: Fabio, Macheada, Welbeck, Evans, Brown, Gibson, me,

Diamonds don't work with wingers.

Also Scholes is banned.

Kuszczak

Fabio     Vidic       Evans       Evra

Fletcher     Carrick        Ando       Giggs

Rooney

Berbatov

Subs: Foster, Owen, Brown, O'shea, Park and whoever.

what do you mean diamond do not work well with wingers? Giggs will play a sort of central role while nani will keep rotating from left mid to right mid. and yea i forgot scholes was banned, i'll replace him with Valencia.

and in your formation Fletcher is not good at all on the wing. How could you  put him in a new position, when he has been doing so good in the central role? and this season Rooney is playing a more striker role than staying behind another striker. Plus why would fabio play in a match like this? SAF will never do that unless it was the last resort or he has matured. He's going to put O' Shea or Neville in that position. Plus Kuzack in goal? where did that come from? pleaase explain. And SAF playing Carrick is a gamble because his form this season has not been that great. Also, Ferdinand might be fit for the derby match, and i am sure SAF will rather put Ferdinand in that position than a fully fit Evans, because ferdinand is a crucial member in our defense line.

lol REALLY guys?? you're arguing about this??

I'll argue about it'til death.

Fletcher can play on right midfield, he did against spurs, remember how that game turned out? It's hardly a new position, it may seem that way if you're new to watching United, but Fletch used to play there before.

Carrick a gamble? Please, there are no risk-free winners you can just put out. Rooney plays best behind the striker, Berba plays best as striker, what's the problem?

And Fabio could, and should start. Rafael made his debĂșt(I think it was his debut) against Arsenal, why can't his more skillful brother start against City?

And Rio, I agree if he can play he will play, but if he's injured which it seems like he might be then Evans will obviously start.

And in diamonds the width comes from the wingbacks, you'd have to switch Nani with Carrick.

And Kuszczak is our best 'keeper, he's much better than Foster, newbie fans like you just haven't seen him yet. If you look through the forums you'll see quite a few of them with the majority saying Tomasz should have been playing instead of Foster, but now we're winning they like Foster. 

lol, we are playing Manchester City not Tottneham. Plus Tottenham we played a game without wingers. Fletcher did not play on the wing against Tottenham. If you put Fletcher in the wing are you expecting him to dribble pass defender, or do u expect Carrick to do the role of taking the ball from the defense?  Carrick is not in form this season, and he plays a similar role has Fletcher. Fletcher should sustain his position as central midfield in this match, while we either have nani or valencia on the wing. Giggs will play sort of a central, while Anderson will play center attack  midfield. And once again Fabio is young and should not be put in a match like this, which we can not afford to loose. J'oshea or neville are more defense aware than Fabio. Fabio is more attack minded.  Foster have been doing fornominal in goal, while kuszack have not started a single game this season yet. so putting kuszack in for foster is laughable. He is a good goalie, however at least he should have a game up his sleeves, before playing in a tough match like this.  It is like putting Macheada in for Berbatov.

I am a God
  • 19 Sep 2009 2:40 PM

juelz111:

Amada15:

ownagemt:

Amada15:

Ben Foster(GK)

Gary Neville(rb) cpt.                  Rio Ferdinand(cb)                           Nemjan Vidic(cb)              Patrice Evra (lb)

Darron Fletcher (cdm)

Luis Nani/Ryan Giggs(rm)                                                                                                    Ryan Giggs/Luis Nani(lm)

Anderson(cam)

Also Scholes is banned.

Kuszczak

Rooney

Berbatov

what do you mean diamond do not work well with wingers? Giggs will play a sort of central role while nani will keep rotating from left mid to right mid. and yea i forgot scholes was banned, i'll replace him with Valencia.

and in your formation Fletcher is not good at all on the wing. How could you  put him in a new position, when he has been doing so good in the central role? and this season Rooney is playing a more striker role than staying behind another striker. Plus why would fabio play in a match like this? SAF will never do that unless it was the last resort or he has matured. He's going to put O' Shea or Neville in that position. Plus Kuzack in goal? where did that come from? pleaase explain. And SAF playing Carrick is a gamble because his form this season has not been that great. Also, Ferdinand might be fit for the derby match, and i am sure SAF will rather put Ferdinand in that position than a fully fit Evans, because ferdinand is a crucial member in our defense line.

I'll argue about it'til death.

Fletcher can play on right midfield, he did against spurs, remember how that game turned out? It's hardly a new position, it may seem that way if you're new to watching United, but Fletch used to play there before.

Carrick a gamble? Please, there are no risk-free winners you can just put out. Rooney plays best behind the striker, Berba plays best as striker, what's the problem?

And Fabio could, and should start. Rafael made his debĂșt(I think it was his debut) against Arsenal, why can't his more skillful brother start against City?

And Rio, I agree if he can play he will play, but if he's injured which it seems like he might be then Evans will obviously start.

And in diamonds the width comes from the wingbacks, you'd have to switch Nani with Carrick.

And Kuszczak is our best 'keeper, he's much better than Foster, newbie fans like you just haven't seen him yet. If you look through the forums you'll see quite a few of them with the majority saying Tomasz should have been playing instead of Foster, but now we're winning they like Foster. 

• 19 Sep 2009 5:02 AM

4-4-2

Foster

O'Shea   Vidic   Ferdinand   Evra

Valencia Fletcher Carrick  Giggs

Rooney  Berbatov

Subs:Kuzczask, Rafael, Evans, Anderson, Nani, Owen, Gibson

Home win 2-0

• 18 Sep 2009 8:47 PM

FOSTER

O'SHEA               FERDINAND                  VIDIC               EVRA

VALENCIA             FLETCHER                ANDERSON           NANI

GIGGS

ROONEY

SCORE: 5-0 NO JOKES

P.S- TEVEZ GETS HIS NOSE BREAKEN BY VIVA VIDA.

• 18 Sep 2009 5:57 PM

BEN FOSTER

GARY NEVILLE  NEMANJA VIDIC  RIO FERDINAND/JONNY EVANS  PATRICE EVRA

LUIS ANTONIO VALENCIA  DARREN FLETCHER  ANDERSON  LUIS NANI

DIMITAR BERBATOV  WAYNE ROONEY

KUZCZACK

FABIO

O'SHEA

GIGGS

PARK

OWEN

MACHEDA

• 18 Sep 2009 5:12 PM

Amada15:

ownagemt:

Amada15:

Ben Foster(GK)

Darron Fletcher (cdm)

Anderson(cam)

Also Scholes is banned.

Kuszczak

Rooney

Berbatov

• 18 Sep 2009 5:05 PM

Foster

Brown if fit ( oshea)                  Rio if fit (evans)             Vidic                Evra

Valencia                                   Fletcher                              Anderson                  

Berbatov

Rooney                              owen

• 18 Sep 2009 12:44 AM

ownagemt:

Amada15:

Ben Foster(GK)

Darron Fletcher (cdm)

Anderson(cam)

Also Scholes is banned.

Kuszczak

Rooney

Berbatov

I am a God
  • 18 Sep 2009 12:13 AM

Amada15:

Ben Foster(GK)

Darron Fletcher (cdm)

Anderson(cam)

Also Scholes is banned.

Kuszczak

Rooney

Berbatov

• 17 Sep 2009 10:49 PM

hmm 4-2-2 i think

Foster

O'shea    Evens (rio if fit) Vidic    Evra

Valencia   Fletcher    Giggs     Nani

Rooney       Owen

i dont know citys line up.... i just know that rooney > city.....

• 17 Sep 2009 6:54 PM

My team to play manchester city on sunday

B.Foster

O'Shea            J.Evans                N.Vidic             P.Evra 

J.S.Park         M.Carrick        R.Giggs      L.Nani

W.Rooney       D.Berbatov

• 17 Sep 2009 6:47 PM

Ok Guys .. this is my Formation

FOSTER

O'SHEA               FERDINAND                  VIDIC               EVRA

VALENCIA          FLETCHER            ANDERSON       GIGGS

BERBATOV           ROONEY

We NEED to PLAY with TWO STRIKERS not like Arsenal, Coz MAN UNITED is an ATTACKING TEAM

We NEED to Show City the DIFFERENCE !!

GooD LuCk Uniiiiiiiiiited !! <3

Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2 Next >