The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 4 Nov 2009 8:11 AM

Re: ac milan vs real madrid predictions.

AidanNelson2009:

1-1 FT. Real Madrid look poor, too slow and give away the ball to easily. They have trouble beating a depleted AC Milan side. Cristiano Ronaldo has made a huge mistake joining Real Madrid, so i ask the question, will he be back here at United next season ???

Yeah i know what you mean, soon they r going to sack pelligrini. For ronaldo that would feel so demoralising. But what's that compared to his new found billionaire fortune, his collection of ferraris and bentleys, business deals with the Jackson family and his nightclub smoothes with celebrities the likes of Paris Hilton. The lads' heart is no longer in football but is now a hollywood celebrity. He's soon going to find out that he does more commercials than play football.

• 3 Nov 2009 11:21 PM

I hate to disappoint but Cristiano won't be back.

• 3 Nov 2009 10:06 PM

1-1 FT. Real Madrid look poor, too slow and give away the ball to easily. They have trouble beating a depleted AC Milan side. Cristiano Ronaldo has made a huge mistake joining Real Madrid, so i ask the question, will he be back here at United next season ???

• 3 Nov 2009 7:24 PM

To be honest, I couldn't care less

SUPPORT THE TEAM SUPPORT THE PLAYERS ALL OF THEM
  • 3 Nov 2009 6:59 PM

milan hopefully, i have had a bet on them
  • 3 Nov 2009 6:50 PM

jt_1289:

I hope milan wins, cuase I hate Real

i hate them too because of thier spending. they dont produce their own talent but they want to buy the best players. but it wont work anyway because they lack balance.
  • 3 Nov 2009 6:41 PM

I hope milan wins, cuase I hate Real

• 3 Nov 2009 6:38 PM

ac milan vs real madrid predictions.

i know its not about united but they are our rivals in the CL. i think milan will edge it 2-1.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)