The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 12 Oct 2010 5:44 PM

Re: Today at Old Trafford: Official thread

i reaily love dis club to d exten that if day lose i don,t enjoy anything in dat day united 4 ever
  • 8 Apr 2010 2:40 PM

Well wasn´t there something with the League Cup this year....and Fergies problem is the lack of experience in his co-trainers but I must say that the subs in the last couple of games wouldn´t have been my choices....

• 13 Jan 2010 9:41 AM

Hi Nick/AB/GT

Are there any academy players that are being promoted to the Reserves this January??

Regards 

Theatre of Dreams
  • 13 Jan 2010 1:28 AM

Grandmaster87:

Every great player has his day...every great manager has his days.

Even the greatest striker off our past decade had to go someday ( Ronaldo ( Brazil)).

My point is that...Fergie has been great all this long. He has been the best manager in the history of football without a doubt. my question is , like all great players , you cannot be great forever and you era as a great player comes to an end and you have to accept it and move on. I want to know who will be able to judge when his day has come for SAF and what about thoughts that his day has come this season? Will it be him to say when he retires or will the board step up and ask him to leave.

Also , if Fergie does not win any trophies this season. Will we look for another manager? Fergie will be 69 by next season so who will be a hot favourite to take over.

Firstly, Grandmaster87, do you ever post anything positive?  All you ever talk about is someone needs to leave.  Shut up.

Second, you may think that Ronaldo was our greatest striker of the past decade, but I do not.  He was a winger.  And in my opinion, RVN was our best.  

• 12 Jan 2010 5:51 PM

Every great player has his day...every great manager has his days.

Even the greatest striker off our past decade had to go someday ( Ronaldo ( Brazil)).

My point is that...Fergie has been great all this long. He has been the best manager in the history of football without a doubt. my question is , like all great players , you cannot be great forever and you era as a great player comes to an end and you have to accept it and move on. I want to know who will be able to judge when his day has come for SAF and what about thoughts that his day has come this season? Will it be him to say when he retires or will the board step up and ask him to leave.

Also , if Fergie does not win any trophies this season. Will we look for another manager? Fergie will be 69 by next season so who will be a hot favourite to take over.

Manchester United 4 life!
  • 12 Jan 2010 5:03 PM

Hi Neil,

We've made announcements on the site about those games. For your ease:

Wednesday's Youth Cup game is going ahead in Burnley (at Turf Moor), while Thursday's Reserves game v Liverpool has been postponed (will now be played 13 April).

Hope that helps.

Nick

• 12 Jan 2010 12:00 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 2 Sep 2009
    • Posts 67

Hi Guys,

Can you please let me know whats happening with the 2 reserves games on Wednesday and Thursday?

Are they both on i'm sure the Liverpool game on the Thursday was cancelled because of the Youth cup game.

Thanks

Neil

• 12 Jan 2010 10:09 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 19 Mar 2008
    • Posts 83

Hi,

I don't agree, I think Anderson's all round game (bar shooting) is miles better than Gibson's. Passing, dribbling, movement etc!

Anderson is much quicker and is always helping other team members (sometimes sacrificing his own game). Despite a shobby start to the season, he has pulled himself together and hope he does not leave United come the summer.

Gibson is good but he reminds me of Lampard - only good with other central midfielders behind him, so he can just shoot all day (England performances prove that!)

• 12 Jan 2010 10:00 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 19 Mar 2008
    • Posts 83

Hi,

To be honest I think Anderson is a much better player. Yes he does not have Gibsons shot but his dribbling, passing and movement are all better than Gibson's. I feel sorry for Anderson as he is often overlooked and scarificed when other players are playing bad.

He has pulls himself together after a shobby start to the season and wish he does not get sold or leaves United.

• 11 Jan 2010 6:34 PM

Hi Ben, what on earth are these guys going to do in Qatar. An extreme hot country. And back to play on saturday in an extreme cold weather. I think we should organise a prayer in order not to loose to Burnley. I can not see the rationale in that decision. We struggled against Birmingham and everybody is talking about the cold weather. And they jetted to Qatar to make things worse. How can they adjust to the cold weather when they come back? Can somebody help me cos am becoming more fanatic.

• 5 Jan 2010 7:41 PM

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Nick Coppack..Happy Birthday Marilyn MansonConfused...Happy Birthday ME!
  • 5 Jan 2010 11:28 AM

Re: How was Gibbs perfomance

inspite of a few indifferent games by gibson i am still convinced he will make it and become a regular first team player at manchester united

• 5 Jan 2010 10:45 AM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 18 Feb 2008
    • Posts 28

today at old Trafford is the best and great for fan like me in warm Australia lol keep up the great work guys

• 4 Jan 2010 4:39 PM

Let the fans try and be civil and control their utterances even in the midst of defeat and anguish. Football is a game and you either win,loose or play a draw. One must come to us at one point or the other. Let us manage our outbursts.

You journalistic guys should monitor and harmonise what happens here. Period

• 22 Dec 2009 10:17 PM

Just heard the sad news that Albert Scanlon has died today peacefully, dancing again with the babes in heaven. Craig smith Blackburn Red

Page 1 of 5 (62 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next >