The views expressed on this noticeboard are expressed by the fans themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of Manchester United or any of its representatives. The viewing and posting of messages on this noticeboard is subject to the Forum Terms, which can be viewed here.
Faq
Contact Us
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  • 20 Jun 2010 10:49 PM

Re: Players of the Decade

1. Rooney

2. Solksjear

3. Schmeichel

4. Best

5. Giggs

6. Ronaldo

7. Beckham

8. Anderson

9. Nani

10. Keane

• 4 Apr 2010 12:05 PM

Devil

1.ronaldo

2.beckham

3.rooney

4.giggs

5.keane

6.ole gunner

7.roud van nistalroy

8.scholes

9.peter shemichal

10.evra

• 17 Mar 2010 11:15 AM

1. Ronaldo
    2. Rooney
    3. Solskjaer
    4. P.Neville
    5. Vidic
    6. Van Nistelrooy
    7. Howard
    8. Ferdinand
    9. Giggs
    10. Keane

Here is my predicition most people will agree with me.

• 9 Mar 2010 3:19 PM

Oh my God!!! Gary Neville??? This is hilarious hahahaha. I think that you should be more realistic about this list "final list". No hard feelings, but gary just doesnt fit in the best 10...in the top 20, maybe. 

• 19 Feb 2010 9:42 PM

IT HAS TO BE CRISTIANO RONALDO!!!! NO ONE ELSE HE IS NUMBER 1 WE SHOULD HAVE NOT SOLD HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! VIVA RONALDO!!1
  • 4 Jan 2010 11:35 PM

ronaldo doesnt deserve to be number 2??????. ever since his first game when he came on against bolton, the first player id want to see on the team sheet is(was) ronaldo. the way he went about leaving was all wrong but that is football today. i dont like putting anybody above giggs but over the last ten years ronaldo has been 1st class.

1. ronaldo

2.giggs

3.rooney

4.scholes

5.keane

• 3 Jan 2010 2:21 PM

Re: fergie-out

Who be the new ronaldo:

Super Angry l'm sick of watching how we lose from teams like fulham,aston villa and burnley l want this old *** alex ferguson out he is takig the most stupid decisions he can and manchester are regreating for that.Fergie-out,Mourinio-in  

Are you drunk he's the best manager in the world and mourinho's best trophy is the prem and ours is guess what world champions so for god sake so we're having a few mistakes but we're still da best in the world
  • 2 Jan 2010 11:56 PM

Why complain about Ronaldo? The complaining doesnt make sense because Rooney is number three and Ronaldo has done more for United then Rooney has done! Rooney will do more in the future and does deserve to be on the list but Ronaldo no matter wot the case should be above Rooney! My list would be:

1.Giggsy 2.Scholes 3.Keano 4. Nistelrooy 5.Ferdinand 6.Ronaldo 7.Rooney 8.Neville 9.Van Der Sar 10.Vidic

• 2 Jan 2010 11:28 PM

Ronaldo doesn't deserve to be no. 2, no hard feelings here, but he really doesn't deserve it.

UTD FOREVER!!!!
    RESPECT TO SIR ALEXANDER FERGUSON!!!
  • 2 Jan 2010 8:24 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 2 Jan 2010
    • Posts 3

Totally agrre. But I would  replace Rio by Roy Keene. Giggs is the first,of course.

• 2 Jan 2010 3:55 PM

TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREEEE. MY LIST WOULD BE:

1 RYAN GIGGS

2 PAUL SCHOLES

3 WAYNE ROONEY

4 RONALDO

5 FERDINAND

• 31 Dec 2009 5:19 PM
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 31 Dec 2009
    • Posts 1

abhiram:

BLOODY OUTRAGEOUS THAT PRIMA DONNA RONALDO IS PLACED ABOVE TRUE LEGENDS LIKE KEANE AND SCHOLES.

AS DROGBA WOULD SAY, FU CK ING DISGRACE!

Maybe you have right in your words, but don't forget that this is player of the decade chart and looking at the past 10 years it is not Keane who wins the most credit. I regret putting Ronaldo in second place, mostly because he is not truly red in his heart. Maybe he should have been placed 3rd or 4th but definitely in top 4. He made us win so many games - don't delete his contribution to the team just like that. And YES - Scholes should be second and I edit my toplist as follows:

1st Ryan Giggs

2nd Paul Scholes

3rd Wayne Rooney

4th Ronaldo

5th Nistelrooy

... the rest remain the same - I mean uncertain as it was :) Happy New Year's eve!!!

P.S. top 10 for whole 10 years has too few spots for that many memorable playersTongue Tied

• 31 Dec 2009 3:54 PM

GIGGS FOR EVER !!!

• 31 Dec 2009 2:47 PM

Running like a wind!

yes haha

Greetings to "Robin Hood"!!!

• 31 Dec 2009 2:07 PM

BLOODY OUTRAGEOUS THAT PRIMA DONNA RONALDO IS PLACED ABOVE TRUE LEGENDS LIKE KEANE AND SCHOLES.

AS DROGBA WOULD SAY, FU CK ING DISGRACE!

Debt is the road to ruin
Page 1 of 11 (159 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป